Size: Pack of 12|Style Name: Purple|Change
Price:£7.80+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 27 April 2016
My daughter loves Ella's Kitchen products, and being that they are free from bad things I don't have any issues in giving them to her,

The individual pouches generally have a relatively long date, meaning that we can always have a good stock in the house for when she wants one.

As a new reviewer to Amazon, I would appreciate if you marked this review as helpful or not so that I can improve my reviews.
on 22 July 2015
We get these to have with plain yoghurt or in porridge or just on their own. My 1 year old son is a fussy eater and does not like the texture of most wholefruits (apart from mushed blueberries), so we have to sneak fruit puree into his food to help towards his fruit and veg intake. I know this is more expensive than making fruit puree at home, but I work fulltime and found peeling, chopping, steaming than blending fruit too time consuming.
on 23 January 2016
These are brilliant and have been a frequent buy from baby stage right through to now when my son loves to have them as a snack or pudding. He can't take the top off by himself but that's a good thing. Healthy, no rubbish, organic and so good for little ones, there is nothing not to like!

We have tried several of the flavours and I tend to buy whichever is cheapest at the time, I would recommend these and all of the other flavours in this range. They are more expensive than other snacks but are portable, mess free and full of goodness so I'm willing to pay extra for them.

My son isn't usually a big fan of anything healthy(!) but he sees these as a treat and loves them!
on 31 March 2014
A staple in our house and a hit with fussy toddlers and friends - handy sized packs with simple fruit purée and no nasties. We have tried all the fruit combinations many many times and all have been excellent.

Pros: All natural, toddler portion size, good for lunch boxes, snacks, ice pops, frozen fruit slushies

Cons: None, after 3 years our house still loves these

Usually much cheaper on Amazon than the supermarkets
on 11 September 2011
These fruit smoothies are great for babies just learning to eat / suck from more than just a bottle. And then for toddlers they are a lovely source of fruit, with no added extras. My 2 year old loves them. They are a very good price - they are much more expensive in the shops.
on 14 July 2013
Handy to have in the cupboard for a guilt free snack on the go. My daughter loves them and we have one most days, she likes most of the flavours, and enjoys her 'squidgy' as we know them. It is a nice way to get a bit more of her fruit intake dealt with.
on 28 April 2016
I love the Ella's kitchen range! Organic, preservative free, healthy, tasty, desirablefor my little monkey! My little 2 year old knows where the Ella's kitchen pouch cupboard is and this one is one of his favourite s. He isn't very fond of vegetables so these are an amazing way to get his 5 a day in. 59% apples, 20% bananas, 15% pears 6% kiwi and a dash of lemon juice 0% other stuff! I love this information, the sugar level is 11.9g per 100g which is slighly high however these are natural sugars, which are bad for you with a healthy balanced diet. I always squeaze the first pea size into the cap of the open lid as I find that the first pe size part of the smoothie is slightly dryer. I would recommend this product to every I know!
review image
on 28 May 2012
My babyboy, who's 1 year old really loves "The purple one". He can hold the bag himself and really likes eating it. It's also great to put in the babybag, doesn't weigh much and is a great snack whilst out and about.
on 19 December 2015
My daughter love it from 6 months. She is 2 now and it is still her little treat there and then when out and about. All narural things in there with no preservatives or colouring. Great!!!
on 30 December 2012
My baby loves these for pudding. Normally they are a bit too expensive to buy in the shops buy via Amazon you can buy in bulk and set up a subscription to save money. Brilliant.

See one answered question