on 30 December 2013
this time they are actually slightly too big - the 9mm ones I bought being slightly too small - hence change to a different supplier..
the chalk impregnation is something I am not sure about - makes them a messy product to handle and I use the green chalk so it feels like an unwanted instruction.
the important thing is they are softer than some of the cheap alternatives - that tiny bit of softness giving the extra control of the cue ball.
on 12 January 2014
Some people say these aren't as good as Kamui or Talisman; I disagree because these tips are consistently good and shape very nicely on any of my cues!
on 27 February 2013
used these4 for years best in my view would recommend to anyone who wants to try using responsive tip and control
on 18 March 2014
I've been using Blue Diamond for 20 years or so but only occasionally have I found one that lasts a reasonable amount of time. Switched to Elkmaster and they seem to be lasting better. I was always taking chunks out the diamond ones as they are a lot harder. These are a bit softer and just as receptive.
on 12 October 2012
I had read that tips were made of leather but this set of tips does not seem to be made of that but no real way of knowing unless I destroy one and chop it in half.
My game has improved so no complains there.
on 13 January 2013
Because its true,they are just what i wanted and they do the job i asked of them,good quality and service
on 15 January 2014
Did the job perfectly! Will be back again for more as i am on snooker cue tip duty! thank you!
on 22 July 2013
do's what it says on the box. looks to be of a high standard and it will last a while
on 19 August 2014
Another great product, very easy to put on snooker cues. Best tips going.
on 1 April 2015
Elkmaster simply the best cue tip you can buy and at an affordable price