Size: 100ml|Change

on 12 May 2014
I ordered this product twice from amazon.co.uk (sold and dispatched by amazon.co.uk). The first time I got this product it was unwrapped, with the batch number 1HL7. It smelled strange and gave me a rash, so I contacted Elisabeth Arden.com in order to see if this product was fresh. I got this reply that "we are able to confirm that the product with the batch number 1HL7 was manufactured in June 2011. Based on our distribution limits, the product is no longer considered to be fresh." I contacted Amazon.co.uk and forwarded Elisabeth Arden.com's reply. Amazon said they would see this as serious and look into it.
Again I ordered this product now a couple of month later, hoping Amazon.co.uk has gotten rid of the old products, but guess what, I was wrong. I got the same old, unwrapped, smelly, coarse-textured product with the batch number 1HL7.

Do I need to say that I am disappointed with amazon.co.uk "world's most customer centric company".
on 19 June 2013
I have just ordered another jar of this cream, wouldn't use anything else how! Have tried all sorts of face creams including very expensive brands but this cream actually does what it says. I had quite deep lines around my throat which are now practically gone after just one months use. My face is smoother and I notice a big difference with fine lines and wrinkles. I am 38 yrs old and would definitely recommend for this age group. Really does make a visible difference.
VINE VOICEon 31 August 2009
This is my favourite moisturiser. It glides on and sinks into your skin as opposed to sitting on top of it as many creams do. It really nourishes your skin and keeps it very soft. Only a small drop is necessary and it, therefore, lasts a long time. This Amazon price is fabulous value too. There is only one problem - it doesn't contain sunscreen that I am aware of. I love it; it's light but very nourishing and it really does make a difference to your skin.
on 1 April 2013
had been given as a gift was really good so bought more as I have really very dry mature skin
on 20 February 2012
i got given this product for my b/day last year & will not use anything else now.. it's feels great & works brilliantly
on 4 April 2013
Bought this on line for the first time and am absolutely excited and satisfied with it. I've been using this product for years and know the effect on my face, but never knew it would cost me as little as it did when purchased through Amazon. Will definitely recommend.
on 17 May 2013
This product works, I had run out and used a substitute....no comparison at all...I am over 60 and my skin is soft again thanks
on 25 September 2014
I have always used this cream, but when I received this I noticed that it wasn't packed correctly and smelled like gone off milk. when I looked into it, I found out that it was produced in 2009 and therefore was well out of date. I would never buy again.
on 21 October 2013
Usually has a outer clear wrapper but was missing,
Product looks OK will try to use and return if too old
on 29 September 2014
It arrived promptly. However it is not Elizabeth Arden, the packaging was false, there was a label put over the top of a label saying not for individual sale. It smelt old and not at all like the real thing. Terrible.