on 12 June 2013
Useless and unusable app.

Does not work in the UK.

Only seems to work in the USA.

Do not waste your time.
on 6 June 2013
This app is good for American TV shows for use in America only. Forget it if you are in the UK.
on 16 June 2013
I searched through this app for ages determined to find a program that was of interest and allowed me to watch in the UK, in the end I gave up and deleted the app.
Every time I selected a show a message popped up saying "only available in the USA", occasionally I thought I'd found one I could watch only to find it was either an advert for the program or a snipit to show me what I was missing.
Seriously- don't bother!
on 8 May 2013
I thought, great I can access some of my fav. programmes. I'll start with Nashville. Wrong! you can't access the ABC app in the UK. so what is the point of making USA programmes available on this app when you can't access them. time Amazon broke down the geographical barriers and let us download from the USA.
on 27 June 2013
It is just a link to a crummy looking website and it appears to only have American TV on it.
on 22 May 2013
TV ONLINE IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS TO BE.
HUNDREDS OF US TV SHOWS BUT MANY ARE JUST TRAILERS.
I SPENT AGES TRAWLING THROUGH THE LISTINGS.
THIS IS A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT.
on 15 May 2013
Only lists American TV. None of which are available in UK.

Lots of messages of "Not available in your territory."

Waste of time for UK audiences.
on 20 May 2013
As per title - useless as there is no support for this app on a kindle fire ! waited and waited for this app to work but finally got the message that it wouldn't - same old problem - flash no longer supported on Kindle fire which negates most of the reasons I bought it in the first place !
on 11 June 2013
I think this is complete rubbish I looked on other channels i clicke them and it would not work! Then a message came up saying it was unavailabe That happened woth several other channes.If they fix it I might give it 5 stars but for now it is only 1!!!
on 17 June 2013
Abysmal. Just another list of links to websites filled with pop-unders or Youtube videos, most of which are blanked because of copywrite violations.