Ring Size: L|Change
Price:£21.99+ £0.99 shipping

on 15 February 2014
Lovely Russian wedding ring, it was bought for Christmas present but we found it was slightly smaller fit I think from the way the 3 bands link together so bear in mind u may need next size up.
on 24 December 2013
Bought this as a commitment ring and love it's simplicity . The 3 bands are delicate as I have small hands. It is just what I wanted!
on 29 May 2014
I loved this ring at first but was most disappointed that after a few weeks wearing it, it became badly tarnished and I could not get it clean even using silver cleaning cloth. Its has been disposed of - a total waste of money!!
on 31 July 2014
Excellent, Very swift delivery, lovely ring set and perfect fit, thank you .
on 1 March 2016