on 16 May 2014
I bought these for my mum's birthday, and I was so pleased to see how lovely they were when they arrived! Beautifully set turquoise, and really delicate, which I was hoping they would be. They've worn really well, and there hasn't been any issue.
on 18 April 2015
Bought these earrings and matching necklace. They are gorgeous. My sensitive skin reacts to any poor quality jewellery and I have never had a problem with these. Plus they are a good size.
on 7 September 2013
Bought as a gift for a friend. They look quite substantial and are well made. As ever with Elements jewellery, they are very well packaged. A good buy, especially at the price I paid.
on 15 September 2015
Very refined pair of earrings and a very good quality item. It is the perfect size for this shape and stone in order not to make it too obvious or unnoticeable. The only minus is that the color of the turquoise is a bit faded and would have liked it brighter.
on 24 October 2014
Beautiful earrings and nicely presented in a cute little earrings box.
on 2 May 2014
Nice stones, well made and no sharp ends to the ear-wires. I'll be wearing it with the matching pendant I bought at the same time. Very pleased.
VINE VOICEon 23 December 2014
Really pretty earrings, well-made and look lovely on. Bought as a present, and the recipient was very pleased with them.
on 27 November 2014
Really small but came in a big box. Don't look anything like the picture. The turquoise looks like paste. These were supposed to be a present for someone so I'm really disappointed to say the least. Not worth the price
on 21 March 2016
Perfectly presented good-size earrings, ideal for a gift (or, even better, for yourself!)
on 24 January 2016