on 19 May 2013
I bought these earrings as I love butterflies and silver and for the price I thought that they were a bargain. I was not disappointed as when they arrived in the time specified the quality of them is excellent. I would recommend these to anyone who loves butterflies and silver and they would make a lovely gift to someone or a treat for yourself.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 January 2015
These earrings are unusually pretty not just in terms of their striking shape and detail but also in the way that they catch the light and shine.

I bought these for my other half as part of her birthday present and she has commented on how nice they are. She's not usually too impressed by my last minute purchases of these sorts of things and my usual purchases feel like a bit of a copout on my part - but it's difficult to choose what to buy!

These earrings are one of the best purchases I have made on Amazon and they really do stand out as an example of well designed, pretty and thoughtful jewellry.

They are about 2cm long and certainly big enough that it is possible to see the butterfly shapes whilst they are being worn - not at all over stated and actually very tasteful. They catch the light and shine but not in a cheap costume jewellry way - the details are nicely highlighted.

They come in a nice if slightly over-sized presentation box with a hinged lid. The box is not really the right size for the earrings and I guess it is a one size fits all box. Still, it is a nice box - solidly made and nicely designed - and adds to the gift experience. It's also useful for storing other earrings.
on 8 November 2015
Exactly as they look in the image. Beautiful, elegant and simple, bought as a gift for my fiancé who adores butterflies and she was exceptionally delighted. Great price, hit them on the Lightning deals
on 18 February 2015
I love these earrings, they are light to wear, and have lovely movement. They are not huge but big enough to be seen as they catch the light beautifully. Would suit all ages and an ideal gift for butterfly lovers.
on 29 May 2013
Very well made earrings. Little delicate butterflies, dangling and shining. Come with quality well packaged box. I am happy I bought them.
on 6 April 2016
We bought these earrings for a friend's 70th birthday present as she just loves butterflies. We presented them to her last week and she loved them.
Nice and simple but still attractive. Prompt delivery from seller too.
on 5 March 2016
Beautifully delicate and detailed little earrings. They are understated and very feminine - complements galore whenever I wear them! They have a nice drop length and are intricately designed. I can highly recommend this product.
on 19 September 2015
Really good earrings, sturdily built. I thought being women's earrings they might just be dainty little things but they are really made well and recommend them to others. Plus being just sterling silver they match any outfit formal or informal.
on 21 October 2015
Comfortable, do not irritate my ears, light weight and suitable length for cheerful day wear without being OTT. Not too extravagant to buy for oneself as a treat.
My 2nd pair - I lost one and thought replacement essential.
on 13 April 2015
My earrings just arrived today and I am so pleased with them I am already wearing them! They are so light and comfortable in the ear, I am barely aware of them. Until that is, I look in the mirror and I can see them dancing and twinkling in the light - visible even although I have long hair which often obscures other earrings.
Excellent price too for such beautiful earrings and a beautiful gift box! Don't hesitate to order these. You won't be disappointed!

See one answered question