on 2 November 2013
The earrings that I received were NOT AS DESCRIBED. I think it must depend on the seller, however the earrings were NOT sterling silver and they were NOT freshwater pearl. They were made of cheap plastic and metal and the glue was not applied properly.The plastic faux "pearl" was coming away from the metal which was all bent and they were totally not fit for purpose.I have returned them . I noticed that since I purchased them there have been many negative reviews with people having similar problems. BEWARE that you may not receive the earrings that are described and sound so lovely. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!. This is the worst purchase I have ever made from Amazon!!
on 10 September 2010
Purchased these earrings for myself after reading other reviews. They are very pretty little earrings. The box that they come is nice too so would highly recommend as a present for someone. The actual size of the pearls are 6mm, something that isn't mentioned in the item description - i thought they were going to be a little bigger - but its not a problem, just thought i'd make a comment on the size as its not stated!
on 17 August 2009
I have given it as a present. Very elegant, simple and beautiful. A classic piece of jewelery. Fast delivery. Thank you. A*
on 20 March 2010
The best product I ever bought from Amazon. Incredibly well priced, especially as I opted for the free postage option. Took just over a week to arrive, just in time for the birthday which I had bought them for. The earrings themselves are very beautiful and elegant, they arrived in a wonderful presentation box with the elements logo, and the birthday girl was chuffed - which is all that matters :-) Would definitely recommend to anybody!
44 comments|23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 October 2013
BEWARE! I did not receive sterling silver. I did not receive pearl. I got several pairs of very inferior quality ear-rings. The hole in the butterfly backs was too small to fit the stem of the ear-ring. I could not insert the butterfly. In one case the stud fell away from the stem as I removed the ear-ring from the pack.
on 3 October 2013
quick delivery i think that is because they cant wait to get rid of these earrings. They are o way silver and not eve sure they are pearls they look plastic, dot waste your money on this item, only wore them once and gave me sore ears then they broke as i took them out
on 26 November 2013
had the same problem than others with the pearl (which isn't freshwater) falling out after a couple of days, but actually as allergic to Nickel I can wear only silver or gold well this isn't so I literally I can't wear it. So thanks for the company for the rip off.
on 3 September 2013
I bought this pair of earrings as it said sterling silver and freshwater pearls. I was excited to open the package when it arrived as I was hoping this would be the best buy ever but I was disappointed. It is not silver/ hallmarked with 925 nor the pearls freshwater. I love pearls and I have a couple of freshwater pearls and south sea pearls coming from an oriental country so I can say I can tell when it is plastic! This one is made of plastic and very cheap quality. Yes, the cheap price is too good to be true and a waste of money because of false advertising! I gave it 1star because delivery was fast otherwise would have been zero!
on 20 January 2010
Very very nice little pearl studs. Bought them as a christmas presesnt for someone and they love them. There is nothing better than these at this price range. very quick delivery too.
on 9 February 2009
I was very skeptical at first. But for the price, I figured I had nothing to lose - so I purchased them. They arrived the following day. Nice packaging. I wasn't disappointed and you couldn't find a better company to buy from (customer service wise).