Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 12 January 2012
I purchased this necklace for my wife as a Christmas present - it arrived early and was well packaged in a presentation box.It is a beautiful item and well worth the price paid.I would not hesitate to return for another stone in a similar mounting in the future
on 17 March 2013
Bought this for my girlfriend, wasn't sure if it was going to be too small in person but it is completely fine! Good size and good quality, let's just hope she likes it!
on 28 December 2012
The quality and the beautiful colour of the tanzanite was everything I wished for and the delicated chain set it off perfectly
on 29 June 2013
I love this necklace.....could hardly believe the price! I bought it to wear at a wedding and received lots of compliments.
on 11 December 2012
Absolutely lovely and looks even better than in the photograph.

Really sparkles and is a beautiful colour particularly against the silver.

Bought the matching earrings too which are equally stunning.

Can't wait to wear it but have to wait until Christmas Day.

Had a sneaky peak!
on 24 November 2013
If you thinking of buying this for a loved one, don't delay buy it today. I bought this for my cousin as a christmas present and I find myself over a week later buying another for my niece for Christmas. It is beautiful. I would love someone buy one for me. If they don't I may just buy another for myself or perhaps lay a very heavy hint for my husband to buy me one. The stone is much bigger than I thought it would be and the chain is delightful. It comes in a beautiful gift box and was received in a matter of a few short days. If I could give more stars I would do.
on 23 January 2013
I was absolutely delighted when I received this. It is a beautiful pendant. Its quite large so you get a lot of jewellery for your money.
on 10 October 2012
Very pleased with my pendant, it looks just like the picture and the chain is a decent length and not flimsy. Good value for the price, would make a nice gift for a sister/aunt/niece/etc.
on 20 September 2015
That's all I can say about it really. It's absolutely lovely. I bought it for a birthday present for a friend but really I want to keep it. The picture does it no justice as the colour is more intense and the sparkle amazing. Terrific value for money, too.
on 20 January 2014
This crystal is beautiful - the colour is just fabulous and it shines and sparkles in the sunlight. It is better than I expected and very good value for money. So go on....treat yourself:)