VINE VOICEon 17 March 2011
This was a gift for a teenager who wanted a real gemstone necklace that didn`t cost a fortune. It is really well made and would look good on any age group, the stone is pale, more of a swiss blue topaz I`d say but still noticeably blue. It would look beautiful with matching earrings.
on 29 October 2013
I am very disappointed with this necklace. I ordered 2, one for myself and one as a gift but aim to return both. They claim to be sterling silver but niether look nor feel like it. There is no hallmark, they are heavy, shoddily made and the pouches they are in are coming apart. Frankly they look like something you might pay £1.99 on the market. I have bought silver necklaces and earrings from Amazon before and been delighted but i believe these are not as stated in the sellers description.
on 29 December 2013
If you are considering wearing this pendant 24/7 do not buy. I have a horrible green line around my neck after wearing for less than two weeks. What was described as sterling silver has now started turning into more of a rusty shade so do not think it is silver as no hallmark. So if you want to wear it 24/7 avoid. Like people say often when a bargain is too good to be true it usually is.
on 15 November 2013
Never have I had the misfortune to have bought such cheap rubbish before in my life! I very much doubt it is silver -even though it states it is 925 silver -please don't buy this -you may as well throw your cash down the drain. I will not buy anything from Tribal Sensation ever again. Unfortunately for me I ordered 2 items from them -each as bad as the other! BEWARE!
on 23 October 2010
When the pendant arrived i was delighted. It looks even better than the photo. Several people have commented on it and think it is more expensive than it is and i don't make them any the wiser. The one thing which struck me was the shine on the chain and pendant and to be honest i expected it to dull down but i wear it every day and it shines as much now as it did at the start. Go on, give it a chance, i don't think you will regret it.
on 9 December 2010
After reading the reviews for this item I decided to order it as a gift. On receipt of the necklace I thought at first I had been sent the wrong item. If it wasn't due to the fact I needed this in a hurry I would return it. Don't get me wrong, the packaging is lovely, the actual design of the item is lovely, however at first I thought it was a clear stone. I have never seen blue topaz so pale, certainly not like the photo of the item. I will keep it only because as mentioned I need it in a hurry, if you are tempted to buy this please be aware the colour of the stone is very very very pale indeed, not like the picture.
on 17 February 2011
Just received this today and i was so disappointed when i saw it. The pendant is so much smaller than i thought it would be, about the size of my nail on my wee finger. Was so excited about getting this im a wee bit gutted iv had to send it back. And the stone is alot paler than the picture though i knew to expect this from a previous review. Presentation box and everything was fine, just personally for me its far too small id have it broken or lost in no time. Such a shame as im a fan of Elements jewellry.
on 4 November 2013
This product is awful. I purchased it and not only did it arrive late, but it was not the same as the description or picture. The chain is not a box chain instead has rectangular loops which make it look very cheap.
There is no mark stating its sterling silver and I doubt it is as the metal has bubbles on it, obviously a defect, but silver doesn't do that. The entire necklace looks and feels cheap. I do not recommend buying this product I have put mine in the bin. I was extremely disappointed with this purchase and will never buy from Tribal Sensations ever again.
on 12 March 2014
This item is not stamped with the 925 silver stamp mark, nor is it manufactured by Elements and does not match the high quality of real Elements earrings bought directly from Amazon previously. The supplier was fast to respond and gave me a 50% refund very quickly, perhaps they should just describe the product correctly in the first place so that customers are not left disappointed .
on 6 May 2013
Overall I am very happy with the product and it certainly is great value for money - I bought it for an absolute bargain. It is small and looks very delicate, which is exactly what I was looking for. Having read some of the reviews, I expected the stone to be quite pale, so I was a bit surprised at how blue it in fact was. It is not as bright as on the picture, but it is still blue. The silver is very shiny and hasn't dulled down at all (although I haven't worn it too much yet). The only small issue I have with it is that the chain is rather difficult to fasten and I broke two nails the first time I tried putting it on! But once you get used to it, you'll do okay. Good purchase.