on 12 February 2013
These are beautiful earrings, they arrived promptly in a lovely box. The colour is fantastic and the movement of the stone when you are wearing these earrings is just beautiful.

They are worth every penny and add a subtle glamour to your outfit. I wore these to my brothers wedding and I received many compliments.
on 13 March 2013
This is my second piece of Elements jewellery and both are very well made, substantial pieces of silver. These earrings are a lovely coloured swarovski crystal, which is vibrant and stands out. The back of the crystal are finished with a polished, solid sterling silver casing. They're not too heavy in the ear, and are comfortable for everyday wear. Good price too!
on 30 May 2013
Lovely earrings . Flimsy hook.broke off the next day. I am still using them hook onto another pair of earrings. Would not recommend for that price.
on 3 April 2013
These are lovely and exactly the colour they are in the image. Someone remarked on them as soon as I arrived at the office.
on 26 January 2015
It's bigger and colour is lighter than it seems. I was expecting it to be a deeper blue.
on 27 September 2013
I didn't have a chance to wear these earrings yet but they look brilliant! The colour is lovely. I'm only a little bit concerned about the hook- it looks very fragile but we'll see :)
on 7 May 2016
Beautiful, brilliant , and deep coloured stones, only wish these had not been Shepherd's hook fastening.
on 6 December 2015
Lovely faceted dark turquoisy blue.
Picture is true likeness.
Excellent presentation box.
on 3 December 2015
These are stunning. Photo doesn't do them justice. Really sparkley. Great purchase would recommend
on 1 January 2016
Bought for my mum for Christmas. These look beautiful!