The best-selling and most critically-acclaimed football game of all time returns for a new season -and it's still on top form. A completely new game and graphics engine brings with it a whole new level of realism and control, as well as a host of new features demanded by the fans.
The world's premier football sim goes up a league
| Create your own custom chants to play online |
| Players are modelled more realistically than ever |
| Fight for possession with the new 360 degree collisions |
The FIFA games are already renowned for their depth and accuracy but the new Pro Passing controls bring the onscreen action even closer to the real thing. Combined with improved man-to-man interactions this not only looks like football it plays like it too, with all its subtlety and intricacy.
It's not just the on-pitch action that's been improved though, as the new career mode ensures the most comprehensive player manager simulation ever seen in a sports game. With new player models and body types, new customisations options and new online modes this is the ultimate version of the ultimate football game. Key Features
About the Developer: EA Canada
- Title Holders: The best gets better with a whole new game engine and dozens of new features including saveable highlights and custom soundtracks - and even your own crowd chants.
- Passing Manoeuvre: All-new pro passing system ensures an even more realistic game, where understriking can ruin a run and new swerve passes ensure safer play.
- New Career: New player manager career mode lets you create your own player and experience a full 15-year career, with new team management options and a friends leaderboard.
- Nice Personality: Personality + system exactly simulates a player's performance both on and off the pitch, with new body types and animation to replicate every kind of athlete.
- Goalie In: For the first time take direct control of your goalie in the Be A Goalkeeper mode, with the freedom to control any player on the pitch whenever you want.
EA's largest development studio is responsible for some of the biggest brands for EA Sports, including the FIFA series, NBA Live, NHL and SSX. They have also just taken over the Fight Night franchise. Their offices employ over a thousand staff, with three separate production studios.