The MySims characters are back and this time they're taking to the skies in the all action family flight simulator SkyHeroes. There's no boring take-off procedures or runway taxing here, as you and your team of MySims continue their battle against the evil forces of Morcubus.
Battle Morcubus in a truly global adventure
| If you'd rather race than fight Sky Heroes has it all |
| Take on some of the biggest and baddest bosses ever seen |
| Customise MySims characters as well as their planes |
Since this is a Sims game customisation is everything as you construct and upgrade your own aircraft and tinker with its abilities to suit each mission. The better you do the more items and power-ups you'll unlock, from super-powered afterburners to radar jammers and giant lasers.
You'll need every trick in the book too, if you're going to take on Morcubus' drones and his giant sized robot bosses. With three different difficulty levels you can adjust the challenge to suit all the family and even play together in co-operative mode. Becoming a top gun has never been easier or more fun. Key Features
About the Developer: The Sims Studio
- SkySims: The MySims take flight in a unique new aerial adventure that combines the best of Sims style customisation with some intense dogfighting action.
- Flight Unlimited: Dive into 42 missions in 12 different environments or take advantage of the co-operative options as you defend the world from giant-sizeds enemies.
- Instant Action: Quick play mode offers instant dofighting and racing options for any level of player, as you adjust the difficultly to suit your own experience.
- HD Ready: The first MySims game on the HD consoles features high definition graphics and full online play with up to eight people - or play split screen with two people on the same console.
- Celebrity Cameos: Spot the EA cameos, including Commander Shepard from Mass Effect, Morrigan from Dragon Age, Rios and Salem from Army of Two and even Isaac from Dead Space.
It's more than 20 years since Will Wright created SimCity and his development company Maxis. A lot has changed in that time, including the rise of The Sims as the studio's biggest game, but after being bought by EA elements of the team still work on the series and new titles such as Spore.
Great Games and Accessories for the PS3.