Platform: Nintendo 3DS|Edition: Standard|Format: Box|Change
Price:£9.25+ £2.03 shipping

on 8 October 2012
I have earlier versions of FIFA and despite their faults I've enjoyed them. However, without the online updates this game is useless and EA's apparent lack of interest in 3DS users makes it even more frustrating. Check the forums and make sure the bugs are fixed before considering this game. Definitely think twice before pre-ordering EA games in future.
on 1 October 2012
This is my first FIFA for the 3DS so I can't reallt compare with the 2012 version but I can say how good this game is on the face of it. The gameplay feels way too slow, especially compared to Pro Evolution Soccer for 3DS. I bought this game primarily for the Be a Pro mode and that has been a disappointment. You don't play a proper career; you just play half a season with all matches at your home ground. I got sent off (three times!) and not once did I receive a suspension. You cannot view the league table or anything either. Pro Evo's single player career mode is a lot better. However, the career mode on FIFA 13 is pretty good so far. The slow gameplay doesn't really matter so much when you are controlling the whole team.

It's a long way away, but I would recommend waiting for Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 if you want a game that plays more like real football.
on 28 September 2012
Just like the Vita version, this game is exactly the same as last year. All EA have changed are the kits and squads (which requires an online update to bring up to date).

Graphics and gameplay are the exact same as last year. This is a quick cash grab.

Oh, and it gets worse -- STILL NO ONLINE.

This is inexcusable. This is the second FIFA game on 3DS and there are no improvements and still no online. Avoid.
on 6 July 2013
The Career mode was good, the graphics were fairly good for a DS game and there was an increased range of clubs to choose from, in general I cant really complain as there were no glitches or freezes however the controls were confusing and changed from league to league.
on 27 April 2013
My 9 year old son plays Fifa 13. He has it on his iPad, Wii U and also on 3 DS. He tells me that the 3 DS one is very hard to use, and the ipad one is much better for his age group.
on 20 July 2013
Very fun game you can just spend hours just playing on training mode I love it but not to give it five stars though, as I think it could still be improved.
on 16 February 2014
My son loves the endless combination of teams he can pit against ach other. Always wanting to shoe me replays of the goals he has scored.
on 13 December 2013
It's simply fantastic for handheld console . The gamplay is very good ,also the comands are better .

on 18 July 2013
I've bought many games in this series for my son and he says this one is enhanced with the best graphics and gameplay yet
on 1 October 2013
got for my grandson as his copy would not load onto his 3d ds console. he is now very happy so it was worth it.

See one answered question