- Platform: PlayStation 3
- PEGI Rating: Ages 3 and Over
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
FIFA 13 (PS3)
|Price:||£8.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Playstation move features
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: PlayStation3 | Edition: Standard | Format: Box
Winner of the prestigious E3 Game Critics award for “Best Sports Game”, FIFA 13 captures the unpredictability of real-world football, ensuring no two matches are ever the same. The game features breakthrough gameplay innovations that create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch and deliver freedom and creativity in attack, as well as engaging online features and live services that connect fans to the heartbeat of the sport-and to each other-through EA SPORTS Football Club. FIFA 13 is Football's Social Network, where fans connect, compete and share with millions of others around the world.
FIFA 13 with Move support enables you to enjoy a new level of on-pitch control over your team. Use the Move motion controller to draw runs for teammates in attack, assign defenders to man-mark dangerous opponents, and more accurately play through-balls, passes, and knock-on touches. Plus, it’s easier to take dangerous shots on goal or perform skill moves with one hand using gestures with the motion controller.
- Attacking Intelligence - All-new positioning intelligence infuses attacking players with the ability to analyse plays and position themselves to create new attacking opportunities. Players will work harder and smarter to break down defences, make runs that pull defenders out of position, and open passing channels for teammates. Players think two plays ahead to create, curve, or alter runs to capitalize on openings as they occur.
- Complete Dribbling - Take on defenders with the freedom to be more creative in attack. Players are more explosive accelerating with the ball, and utilise precise dribble touches with true 360° mobility with the ball while facing a defender. Face an opponent to threaten attack while moving with the ball in any direction to dodge tackles, or turn and shield the ball, holding off defenders for longer stretches.
- FIFA 13 First Touch Control - A new system eliminates near-perfect control for every player by creating uncertainty when receiving difficult balls. Poor passes are harder to control, enabling defenders to capitalize on errant balls and poor touches. Factors such as defensive pressure, trajectory of the ball, and velocity of the pass all factor into a player’s success. Players with better control and skill stand out. Fewer perfect touches, the potential to over hit passes, more loose balls, and greater balance between defending and attacking.
- Player Impact Engine - Physical play expands to give defenders more tools to win back possession. Defenders can use their body to win possession, push and pull for position, and utilise their size and strength to force opponents into poor touches and decisions before the ball arrives.
- FIFA 13 Tactical Free Kicks - Create dangerous and unpredictable free kicks. Position up to three attacking players over the ball and confuse opponents with dummy runs, more passing options, and more elaborate free kicks. Opponents can counter by adding or subtracting players to the wall or sending a bullet man to intercept the pass or block the shot.
- Skill Games - Learn or master the fundamental skills necessary to compete at FIFA 13 in a competitive and addictive new mode. Become a better player, faster, no matter what your skill level, competing against yourself or friends in 32 mini-games.
- Career Mode - Compete for club and country in an expanded Career Mode that now includes internationals. Play for or manage your favorite national team, competing in friendlies, qualifiers and major international tournaments. At the club level, new Transfer logic adds a multitude of new factors that shape a player’s true market value. Form, performance, and morale influence a player’s base value to begin negotiations that now include counter offers, player and cash transactions, and squad roles. Player loans, Board interactions and mid-season manager firings add to the drama. Plus, unlock new features like Edit Player or Rematch in the EA SPORTS Football Club Catalogue.
- EA SPORTS Football Club - Earn rewards, level up, enjoy live Challenges based on real-world football events, and connect with friends. Everything within FIFA 13, and against friends, is measured in a meaningful way. Earn rewards to unlock items like kits, special celebrations, Virtual Pro Attribute Boosts, and Career Mode Super Scout Credits from the new Football Club Catalogue. Plus, build status as you climb 100 levels. Real-world storylines drive regular challenges so that FIFA 13 will play like the real-world season.
- EA SPORTS Football Club Match Day - Match Day feeds real-world news ripped from the headlines around the world into the game. Drama such as injuries, suspensions, team form, and media gossip will be reflected through in-game commentary and play out in-game. Real-world fixtures and upcoming clashes of your favourite club in the top leagues will enable fans to play right along with the beats of the season. Player form will change frequently, so players in form, or players struggling to keep form, will see their stats change throughout the season based on their real-world performance. Plus, Games of the Week will highlight the top global matchups for fans to enjoy.
- FIFA Ultimate Team - Earn, buy, trade and bid for coveted players to build a team of the world’s best football stars. Create and manage multiple squads and compete in ranked online play with seasons, promotions, and relegation. For new players it’s now easier than ever to get in the game with a re-designed navigation system and the Icebreaker Flow, enabling inexperienced players to choose a team captain-Messi, Benzema, Hart, Kuba or Marchisio-to begin a guided ultimate team journey.
- Seasons - Compete in single player or new 2v2 ranked online play where you and your mate battle together in 10 game seasons to win promotion in the league divisions. Division Titles have been added to every division, and a new Trophy Cabinet enables champions to showcase their silverware. Perfect your lineup and tactics across multiple Seasons matches, save the squads, and use them for every match. Plus, new match-making options, enabling you to fine tune your Seasons experience.
- Pro Clubs Seasons - The FIFA Seasons format comes to Pro Clubs. Compete with your Pro Club in 10 game seasons, trying to earn enough points to be promoted, avoid relegation, win a Division Title or qualify for a Cup tournament. Key new features include an online only Pro, with progression and growth tracked and stored online, and a Free Agent Hub, enabling Pros not currently on a club to play drop-in matches and view leaderboards.
- Teammate Control - Enjoy a new level of on-pitch control over your team by using the Move motion controller on attack to draw running paths for teammates. On defense, ‘Mark a Man’ by using the motion controller to select an opponent and send the nearest teammate to defend him or guide teammates into position and jockey attackers simply by moving the cursor.
- Point and Play - Accurately place through-balls and throw-ins to open space, use knock-on touches to set up shots or create separation from defenders, all with the motion controller.
- Point and Shoot - Use the motion controller and with one hand create dangerous shots on goal. Flick the controller up to chip shots over the keeper or twist the controller to curve the ball around a defender and into the goal. Plus, use the motion controller to quickly and easily perform skill moves like 360 degree moves or chop turns.
- Team Management - Change tactics quickly without pausing the game. Gesture with the motion controller, easily switching between tactics like the off-side trap, pressing forward or swapping wings.
- EA SPORTS Football Club App For iPhone - Access your Football Club identity and friends, manage your FIFA Ultimate Team, search the live auctions and bid to win new players.
- Complete Authenticity - Featuring 30 leagues, 500 officially licensed clubs, and more than 15,000 players.
Top Customer Reviews
Hence this late review... I now only use the PS3 to play FIFA even though I have a few games including Gran Turismo. And I have to admit that I was no football fan prior to playing FIFA, which might sound odd.
I do like this game, and because of it I have become quite a football fan. One major contributing factor is the commentary, which is implemented so well in the 13 version.
Gameplay is very good, even though my best division yet is 6 !!!! I do not know if certain users have hacked online gameplay, yet I am surprised that beyond division 6 most players seem to suck the ball from my players... If only vacuum cleaners were so effective LOL.
Now even though I used to win so many more matches in the FIFA 12, there's no going back. Maybe its the graphics, or the commentary which is so much better.
Whilst looking forward for future releases, I do think that FIFA 13 is a great game, with some nice tricks up its' sleeve.
The usual flaws return as well. Characters do odd things when the ball is loose at there feet. All the hitting of square in the world won't clear the ball when there's a slight obstruction. It's so frustrating when you're playing a close game. One of the worst feature to this game is how it is made more difficult as you increase the level. Not only does the CPU get much better, but you players get worse. It makes it extremely hard to increase the difficulty passed what you're used to because the leap can be vast.
Another pointless aspect is the simulate game option. I can only assume the coding behind this command is to produce a random result because that is exactly what happens. And why you can't make changes and substations during it is beyond me. Very poor.
The one saving grace to this game is the youth scout feature in career, but without a proper training simulator even this is half-arsed. I wouldn't be happy producing a game that barely makes any changes every year. There's so much scope for improvement this needs 1 star.
P.S. Character selection is still bad too - not so much in open play, but on set pieces it's awful.
At the beginning it said there were a couple of new features (from FIFA 12 obviously) - one was a live update with real matches, so it would automatically adjust player rankings based on how they were playing in real life - and the ability to play matches that were coming up - so the game calendar synchronised with the real-world match calendar. The other was a new Catalogue feature which is a type of "store" which allowed you to buy special items such as new goal celebrations based on getting bonus points.
For some reason why I started the game it told me it was unable to connect to the FIFA servers (although I was on the internet as it downloaded an update to the game), so I wasn't able to try out the live features straight away, so instead I just played a friendly.
If I had upgraded from FIFA 12 I would have been given some bonus points to spend in the store - I guess this is a nice reward for those who regularly buy a new version of the game each year.
The game itself didn't really seem to have changed much since the previous version. I'm not an expert at it by any means and struggle to get my players to dribble in an entertaining way past the opposition, instead I have to resort to racing backwards and forwards to try to somehow get past the other team. I managed to create a bit of space a few times to get some chances, but it is always a struggle for me to get a shot in.
I should also add that in my experience you have to choose one of the good teams or it is like playing in treacle.Read more ›
Granted.. before we even go into this.. my gripe is with the Ultimate Team. But I'll warn you of this from the off. When waiting for ultimate team games to load, don't do the practice mode inbetween. If you do this, it will save and it will crash your online connection whilst doing so. Just wait until it says press start to continue and then get on with the game.
Now.. IF the game crashes while Ultimate Team games are loading, or you're playing an ultimate team tournament game be it on or offline, be warned. You will lose a match day contract on all players in that starting 11. It's so irritating and FIFA really need to sort it out on what is an otherwise perfect game. But the easy solution is don't have anything else running on your internet connection. If you want to play FIFA then don't download things on your PC or share the connection etc. Just play the game online. And don't mess about at the start, get from the Team Management/game settings screen prior to the game to the kick off itself with a priority haha.
Now.. that's where it gets a star notched down. It's one of those things that doesn't happen on other consoles, but for some reason the PS3 itself is a bit niggly when it comes to the internet. Anyway.. the game itself. Other than the routine maintenance, which happens from time to time and I suppose is unavoidable, the actual game itself is fine. Take out Ultimate Team and go back to normal FIFA then you'll have no problems.
When Ultimate Team is playing up or there appear to be connection problems, my mate and I can still battle each other online with normal teams. The rest of the actual game itself appears to be completely fine.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Seller - great, received quickly at a good price.
Game - questionable. Don't buy it if you want a stable Career Mode campaign. It's rocky. Read more
Another great Fifa title! Much more realistic gameplay than previous versionsPublished 3 months ago by HenryCharles