Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
"Elastic Medical Grade Class (18 mmHg) Compression stockings, with toecap"
|Price:||£14.47 FREE UK delivery.|
- DIRECTLY FROM EUROPEAN MANUFACTURER ** High quality medical product ** Recommended by doctors
- WHEN AND WHY TO USE? ** For prevention of chronic venous insufficiency, «heavy foot» syndrome and edema; ** For those who have to spend long period of time standing or walking; ** Recommended for foot and ankle varicose veins prevention. ** For travel and flights.
- STOCKINGS FEATURES: **Structure of the stocking prevents the varicose veins; **Flat seams secure comfort when worn; ** The heel zone is strengthened additionally that extends the service life of the products; **Compression level of the product is set in strict-compliance with medical requirements.
- MATERIAL: Polyamide - 80%, Lycra - 20%. ** SIZE: measure yourself as it is shown on the picture and then select the appropriate size from the size chart.
- HEIGHT: 62.2-66.9 inch (158-170 cm). Graduated Compression Strength up to 18 mmHg.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
SIZE: measure yourself as it is shown on the picture and then select the appropriate size from the size chart.
** Modern equipment and technologies are used for weaving compressive products and their subsequent thermal processing.
** Each size of the products is woven on the equipment of the corresponding diameter.
** The products pass a compulsory test - monitoring of the gradable distribution of compression.
** Production of compressive stockinet makes high demands of the materials used for production. The products are woven from the filaments recommended by the European Standard RAL GZ for medical goods.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
My legs get tired as I am on my feet a lot,my legs feel so light now, they fit perfectly.
The only negative thing is the colour,there is a yellowish tinge to them.