El Gaitero Champagne Cider 700ml
|Price:||£5.80 (£8.29 / l)|
- Sparkling Spanish Cider from Asturias in northern Spain
- Known as a 'Champagne' cider because it is bottle-fermented and stopped with a champagne cork
- The aroma is fragrant, of apples and peach, and the taste is sharp and dry with a long finish
- Artisan-made Spanish product
- Buy gourmet Spanish food direct from a UK based company
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
The Asturian Ciders from 'El Gaitero' are famous throughout Spain. This dry cider is known as a 'Champagne' cider because it is bottle-fermented and stopped with a champagne cork! It uses traditional varieties of apples from Asturias; clear in colour, fragrant in flavour, but still with a sharp tang of apple.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Remember to chill it first.
Took me back to our holiday in Northern Spain last September.
Will definitely be ordering this again.