on 20 August 2014
this is a wonderful book! the story is sweet and the pictures really bring it to life. love the ending too. highly recommend.
on 5 November 2014
This is such a cute book with amazingly detailed illustrations that kids will love. My little one loves the stories but then we spend a long time looking at all the things we can see in the pictures too. I can't wait for this to come out as a printed book.
on 26 August 2014
This a great book for kids who love to learn, the pictures are wonderful and e detail in even the edges is great. Can't wait til I can get a hard copy too.
Grandma will love this book for all their little ones. Exciting illustrations and vibrant colours. Intriguing story. Think it will be a bedtime favourite.
on 7 September 2014
An excellent book with stunning illustrations that will captivate both young and old readers alike. It makes an ideal short story for kids at bedtime.
on 21 August 2014
An adorable story of a little egg on a discovery with brilliant illustrations. Highly recommended. Kids of all ages will love this, adults too!
on 21 August 2014
My daughter of 18 months likes the story and pictures and my nephew of 5 years was just as entertained by the tale.