Customer Discussions > Mass Effect 3 (PS3) forum

Mess Effect 3 is an 18? SWEEET! What do you guys think?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Jul 2011 18:12:31 BDT
M. Brunger says:
Wow what do you guys think of this? I like the fact its going to be an 18, just hope they don't change it, some games say 18 then they change to 15, or 16.

So what do you guys think, what do you think will make it an 18?

I say blood maybe? There was not really any blood in ME1 or 2, I know that ME2 DLC Overlord was really depressing, it even brought a tear to my eye! Well, definitely what happened at the end, and thats never happened before in ME! Well, part from when one of my crew died at one point! But I reset and they were alive again!

But apart from that, I say it might be more blood and gore, if not, maybe just swearing? But I can't see ME with swearing, would ruin it, great games, massive fan, I can't wait for this game :D

Posted on 21 Jul 2011 08:31:34 BDT
Light says:
Sex.

Posted on 21 Jul 2011 16:09:05 BDT
M. Brunger says:
Lol, I suppose so, but I don't think they should take it any further than it was in ME1 and ME2, if so it might ruin it for some, but still you may be right

Posted on 21 Jul 2011 18:50:49 BDT
Light says:
Oh I love it!

Posted on 10 Oct 2011 18:49:01 BDT
S. Ahmed says:
does everyone else know that ME3 is getting multiplayer most likely in the form of co op

Posted on 21 Jan 2012 02:03:48 GMT
It's rated 15 by the BBFC, 18 by PEGI. As usual PEGI are very strict and feel the need to give any game with a splash of blood intact an automatic 18 rating. I always go with the BBFC, they seem to do things properly and understand the difference between what is fantasical and what is realistic.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Mass Effect 3 (PS3) forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  18 Jul 2011
Latest post:  21 Jan 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Mass Effect 3 (PS3)
Mass Effect 3 (PS3) by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (184)