Edward Cullen - Who did you picture him as???

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 11 Nov 2009 09:56:41 GMT
Before I watched the first movie (Twilight), while I was still reading the books, I kind of pictured Edward and all his perfection as someone a bit like... James Dean (the actor).

Now, be honest, before you even knew that Robert Pattinson would be playing Edward Cullen in the Twilight movies, who did you picture him as???

Posted on 15 Dec 2009 21:50:22 GMT
mell61 says:
I didn't really have an image in mind, but was glad it wasn't one of the 'pretty boys' in Hollywood, they are fine for the rest of the family, but Edward needed something a little off the Hollywood line.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Feb 2010 22:19:01 GMT
I also thought of James Dean as well!

Posted on 2 Jul 2010 16:11:28 BDT
L. Thompson says:
If anyone is interested in Edward Cullen I have made a list of recommendations!

Posted on 20 Dec 2010 16:15:38 GMT
J. M. Foley says:
Gutted I saw the film before I read the book, because now I always picture him as R.Patz. I feel like the choice has been takem away from me! I think he was a good match for Edward though so not too bothered. It's better he was a pretty small actor and wasn't some huge type cast Hollywood star mind.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Dec 2010 15:57:17 GMT
I always thought of Ryan Phillippe...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  11 Nov 2009
Latest post:  26 Dec 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Breaking Dawn Special Edition (Twilight Saga) (The Twilight Saga)
Breaking Dawn Special Edition (Twilight Saga) (The Twilight Saga) by Stephenie Meyer (Hardcover - 4 Aug 2009)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (1,490)