on 14 December 2013
My daughter downloaded this app to practice a piece of music for school. It far exceeded our expectations. The sound of the keyboard is great and there are a lot of variations of instrument sounds as well as preprogrammed tunes to learn. Really good value for money app!!
on 1 March 2013
Great app really enjoy using it many friends are enjoying it as well.Thank you so very much it is great.
on 29 January 2013
Could keep one entertained for some time, nice variation of instrument sounds.Helps if you can remember the tunes of the listed songs properly, however not being a musician but seems like there was some strange notes in some of the songs!
on 21 January 2013
Yes I like this one very much and have had hours of good old fashioned fun. Cant wait to see my grandchildren for them to have a go .
on 24 February 2013
Compared to a full keyboard this is a limited version but was very enjoyable to play with and pass the time.
on 22 June 2013
I thought it unusual interesting and entertaining with many different sounds to play about with I am sure that children could be kept amused a lot with supervision of course
on 11 July 2013
I am not musical but it is fun plunking out tunes using the various instruments and also using the highlighted keys.
on 12 February 2013
but its too small to be of any use on a kindle fire, it would be fine for someone with exceptionally small hands!
on 11 December 2012
Kindle Fire HD, Almost an essential app for any of us budding musicians. Works absolutely brilliantly, the choice of instruments and the music it helps you to play make it a fun app. There is even a beat section so you can add percussion to your music.
on 14 July 2013
A 'fun app'. Nothing more. The keys are too small for serioux music. Maybe gooid for indroducing kids to keyboard instruments. I quite enjoy fiddling with it. I am partiallysighted and unable to read music. A bargain at the price.

The device has been greatly improved since it has had several updates. It now has an option for displaying two keyboards, giving a range of 4 octaves. It will now play chords with some of the pre-programmed tunes.

I particularly like the sounds of the harp and bells.

It has given me several hours of fun.

Don't get me wrong. I'm no musician. :-)