The Edexcel GCSE History B: Schools History Project - Crime (1B) and Protest (3B) Student Book, revised for the 2013 specification, helps students to develop key historical skills, understanding and knowledge.
- Fully updated to thoroughly cover all the content in the revised 2013 specification for Unit 1B and Unit 3B, including new material on highwaymen and heresy.
- Contemporary design appeals to students of all abilities.
- Tiered activities allow students to work and progress at a pace entirely individual to them.
- Source skills are specifically targeted.
- Examzone sections at the end of each unit include graded sample exam answers with commentary and a dedicated section for classroom based revision. All materials have been updated to match the revised assessments for first examination in 2015.
- Examzone features throughout the book highlight common pitfalls and misconceptions and provide structured exam question practice.
Unit 1B: Crime and punishment in Britain c50AD to the present day
- Crime and punishment in Britain c50AD-c1350
- Crime and punishment in Britain c1350-c1750
- Crime and punishment in Britain c1750-c1900
- Crime and punishment in Britain c1900 to the present day
Unit 3B:Protest, law and order in the twentieth century
- The General Strike
- The Miners' Strike
- Pole Tax protests