- Paperback: 88 pages
- Publisher: Coordination Group Publications Ltd (CGP) (8 Jan. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1847626955
- ISBN-13: 978-1847626950
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 0.5 x 29.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (50 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,029 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Edexcel Certificate / International GCSE Physics Revision Guide (with online edition) Paperback – 8 Jan 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you have studied well throughout the year and learned the concepts well, this guide is a great way to provide all the important info for your exam in a short space of time. I finished it in three sessions of about 1.5-2 hours each, and repeated it before I sat the next exam. It separates the extra info necessary for paper 2, so you don't study what you don't need before paper 1.
Overall, it's a concise, convenient guide for revision before the exam and provides you with all that you need to know for your IGCSE exam.
They should recommend this at school.
Should not be confused with GCSE though.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
quite useful, esp. when i gave up on studying n just read through this book. still gave me an A* in my testsPublished 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
If you have a decent memory and roughly know your stuff then just read this through once or twice the night before and it should be an easy A*! Read morePublished 2 months ago by Jeremy Leong
It has everything you need for your child to be successful in Physics at this levelPublished 4 months ago by Danni Shah