Suitable for both concept- and context-led approaches, this book features:
- ‘ResultsPlus’ Examiner feedback which draws on past exam data to help students avoid common pitfalls and build better answers.
- Exam-style questions – including the multiple-choice style – to offer plenty of practice ahead of the exam.
- Worked examples that provide step-by-step guidance on how to tackle exam questions.
- Guidance on Practical Assessment helps students to write better AS visit/case study and practical reports.
- Thinking tasks, quick questions and checklists enable students to track their own progress and revise more effectively.