Format: PaperbackChange

on 1 May 2012
I was so excited when this came out early...It's like waiting for Christmas (which is my fave time of year) and thinking it'll never come...then you wake up and it's suddenly here and you feel all excited and wired and you want it to last because it's so special. Well I tried...to make it last but once I hit about 50% I didn't put it down again, I couldn't!!

This is without doubt my favorite book in this series. It starts from where Requiem left off and the ride was a slow build start then suddenly it took off and there was no room to breathe what with all the twists and turns! I don't want to say too much cause I don't want to spoil this for anyone!!

I cried, chuckled, came over all unnecessary (lol how polite is that!!) and had to look away (yes I do that and yes I know a kindle isn't a TV but well written words are just as scary!!). Some of the action scenes are seriously cool and I had all sorts of crazy images in my head which were straight out of "Shaun of the Dead".

All the characters are so well written and you can't help but love them and feel attached and protective, especially after 3 books, which is why I'll miss them!! I would love to find out what happens to Claire&Ryan and Bex!! I've got to say as well...Jared...OMG I was a mess during his vows...WOW!!! He is just about one of the most PERFECT blokes...yeah actually I think he just might be!!

I hated the point where I realized I was close to the end...but then the epilogue..well that just made me all warm and satisfied. Perfect!!!

Jamie McGuire you are FAB-U-LUSH!!!
on 24 September 2012
Oh my goodness....i thought i was looking foward to reading this last book in the trilogy and i was not disapointed. This has to be the best of the 3 books and most certainly saved the best for last. I fell in love with Jarred all over again, well i dont think i fell out of love with him but those vows.....wow how beautifull where they ! Super talentd author Ms McGuire, i just cant rave above these book enough. This book was action packed with so much i think i devoured it up to about 55% in one sitting. Then realising that this was the last one and not wanting it to be over to soon, i tried i really did to not go to quick and have it over. But unfortunatley once i picked it up again i litterly did not put it down untill i had read every word to the last page and eventually went to bed about 3.15am...woops,.

AMAZING TRILOGY
TALENTED AURTHOR

And thankyou so much for taking the time to write these wonderfull books, they shall keep people entertained for hours, i look foward to reading many more of your books in the future.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 September 2012
An explosive end to a wonderful trilogy and every moment of the book had me gripped.

Following on from Providence which focused on Jared and Nina's blossoming relationship and Requiem (The Providence Series) which focused on their fights/struggles with the Heaven/Earth/Hell dynamic, Eden is a perfect blend of both. Every possible emotion I had was stirred whilst I read (at times to the amusement of my husband); I got angry, I laughed and I cried tears of joy and sorrow (Jared's vows; there are no words to describe them, have the tissues ready).

Claire, Bex and Ryan are very much brought to the forefront of this book and bring important content to the storyline as well as injecting perfectly timed humour when it is needed.

My only disappointment is that the story is over, therefore I'll just have to read them again (and hope that one day they might make a movie or three!).
on 25 August 2012
Eden was a very good ending to the Providence series, which has definitely become my top favourite YA paranormal series. All characters were lovable, writing was engaging and storyline was very interesting and original. Considering that this is classified as YA genre, all kinds of lemons were missing. But I did not mind at all and I really enjoyed this book a lot! Personally, I think that ending was rushed a little bit but it did not ruin my overall impression of this book. The fact that I read all three books in 5 (working) days proves that this is truly a remarkable series.

The Providence series is my first by Jamie McGuire and I have to say that I liked a lot her style of writing. Story about Nina and Jared was wonderful, sweet, never boring and I am glad I had a chance to read it.

-Possible spoilers for those who have not read first 2 book yet-

Eden was perfectly balanced with paranormal and reality features. The beginning of the book was quite emotional (in a positive way) and there was the most beautiful bookish wedding I have ever read about. Moreover, all those ideas about angels, hybrids, humans and demons were very creative and I had excellent time reading about it. So if you enjoyed first two books, do not hesitate and read this one straight away!
on 31 October 2012
I have just finished reading the last book of the Providence series. I am so glad that it was such a happy ending! All the worry gone from Nina and Jared's life. It seemed like one of those series were you think, how can this ever be a happy ending! I absolutely loved this series. I must admit this wasn't my favourite of the 3 books, but I am happy with the way it went.

It didn't take me long to read this book as it's even shorter than the second book! Less than 300 pages. I do hate that it's printed by Amazon because the quality of these books aren't great. I am a huge fan of 'Beautiful Disaster' and now a huge fan of this trilogy. I can't wait for what Jamie McQuire writes next. If you love a good romance then go for this! It's a romance with a twist. I am not normally a fan of anything 'supernatural' but after reading this trilogy I think I would be more open to reading more supernatural stories.

I 100% recommend this book!
on 4 May 2012
I've been waiting for this book for so long and it lived up to my expectations. From the beginning I was hooked and read it in one go, I had to know how it ended! It was a great ending to Jared and Nina's story and had quite a few twists and turns so you didn't know what was going to happen next. I like how you're drawn into the other characters stories as well, it's not just about Jared and Nina. I'm disappointed that the series is over though, I'm kinda hoping for a spin off with Bex or Ryan and Claire! This is definately one of the best last books in a series that I've read and the series as a whole is just amazing!
on 30 December 2015
I absolutely LOVE this series!!! Jared is wonderful and amazing!!! I was completely hooked and sucked in from the very beginning!!! There were parts where it reminded me of Twilight. Jared is very strong, smart, gorgeous, protective and would do absolutely anything for Nina. She is his whole world and together they are a force that is so strong and amazing to see. I loved getting to know both of them and follow them on their journey. Of course it wasn't always easy and it took some time but once they got it all figured out their were inseparable. It's a beautiful story that I enjoyed. I have also listened to the audio book for the first two books which are equally amazing. I love Carly Robins. She is a great narrator and enjoyable to listen too. Her voice reminds me of Kristen Bell from Frozen. I highly recommend all three of these books and the audio.
on 25 November 2013
I am gutted! Gutted I have finished, I absolutely loved every one of these wonderfully written books, I am not ashamed to admit I cried at the end because it was so beautiful! The characters are all amazing, Nina is such a strong character, Jared is just perfect and delicious and Gorgeous! Claire and Ryan together are so damn funny and wonderful and I have loved every second of reading, oh they should so make these books into films! Hollywood get on to it they would be box office hits!!! I am now going to have to buy another of Jamie McGuire's books as she is an amazing author and quite frankly i feel bereft at finishing! Thank you Jamie
on 2 August 2012
Enjoyed reading this trilogy so much, wish there were more books like it. Definitely give it a chance and have a read you won't be disappointed!
on 24 January 2013
The right amount of ups and downs in all of the books. And it's written beautifully, so much happening but Jamie doesn't leave out the emotion and the little details. Just flows easily from one book to another, in some books I've read I feel they just gloss over parts and feel it's not fully or even just simply explained but the way she wrote this is perfect. Feel every base has been covered. Can't wait for her next book,the one after beautiful disaster which is also an amazing book!!!!!!!