Bought for a 10+ year old washing machine that was starting to become very smelly and not doing that good a job of washing clothing any more.

My clothes used to come out of it cleaner then they went in, but not really clean and sometimes with a slight musty odour.
One tablet on the hottest wash as per the instructions later....

They now come out smelling of fabric conditioner alone, not fabric conditioner + mould.
They also "feel clean" when put on with a "new clothing" feel.
Gone also are the sulphurous farts that the machine sometimes used to emit, foul eggy ones of the "silent but deadly" variety, that would drive me to open the windows and then leave the room.

"Ecozone washing machine fart suppressant tablets." The old machine has had a new lease of life.
on 25 March 2013
This a great product, no smelly washing machine or dishwasher, I use every 2-3 months, get it you won't regret it.
on 29 March 2013
I used this product in my washing machine, which had a build up of soap in the pipes and smelt during a wash. The product was simple to use and quickly cleared away the problem leaving a nice fresh smell after a wash. Very pleased.
on 24 May 2016
I really like this, economical and good to use.
It is even better becaise you can use the same packet for both dishwasher and wahing machine. No need to buy 2 tubs.
However much you try, the washing machine and dishwasher do smell bad after a bit.
I tried this, and I really liked it.
I like thatthe tab comes with a soluble wrapper, no mess. Just pop into your wahing machine/ dishwasher and run at min 60C .
THe tab removes limescale and detergent deposits that have built up over time.
Modern days detergents and especially liquid detergents wash at 40 and even 30C , but as an effect the insides of the machine are not so happy. They need a deep clean fro time to time.
Ecozone’s safe,formulation cleans right inside the appliance, leaving you with a clean and odour free machine.
Highly recommend.
6 use pack
Protect kitchen appliances and help avoid costly repairs, removes dirt and limescale
Cleans and freshens appliances with lemon scent
Easy to use, no-mess soluble wrapper
Vegan certified
on 26 May 2013
Use these for both dishwasher and washing machine. leave a clean and nice smell.Would recommend , have given them for others to try.
on 28 May 2013
Not that I ever have a stinky washing machine, but these really do a good job. Work well in the dish washer too.
on 4 June 2013
This product has helped the wiff in my washing machine. It is also good value for money. Will last longer.
on 3 December 2012
I had terrible problems with a smelly washing machine that no end of cleaning all accessible surfaces would cure. One of these tablets and it was all sweet and clear!
I have also awarded this produict 5 stars for its ease of use with the soluable wrapper. Very good indeed. 5 stars.
on 20 May 2016
Rubbish. If I could give it no stars, I would. I have bought a supermarket product many times in the past, at around £3 for one treatment. I decided this time to go online and see if there was a better offer. I saw this product and decided to give it a try. I like to use a product such as this once a month or so to freshen my machine and get rid of a mild, musty odour. At £4 for 12 treatments, this seemed too good to be true - and sure enough, it was. I used it yesterday and set the machine to 90 degrees with no prewash. It did absolutely NOTHING. The odour remains. Very irritated and wish I had followed my gut feeling and bought my usual supermarket brand. Don't waste your money!
on 14 January 2015
What can I say except they do the job and are good value for money. Bought for both washing machine and dishwasher and arrived on time and in excellent condition.