Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
vote
I'm no photographer, but this light bulb does burn white and has a lot more lumens than a standard bulb thus making it alot brighter. It is like daylight!! Hope this helps
10 Dec 2014 by Laura86
votes
Hi. I'm not an expert on these bulbs, I'm a user and you can see the kind of problems I've had along with other people. I use them in sockets that are rated 60watt tungsten so you can make your own mind up on that issue. What I will say is they do get quite warm if used for extended periods of time. No where near as hot as a 100watt tungsten equivalent but still, somewhat warmer than I expected.
12 Jan 2014 by Little Expertise and Less Intelligence
votes
Yes, more so than the usual yellow bulbs as this shows colours properly and without the normal yellow tint of standard bulbs. I use it mainly because I do photo editing and print the results to see what it looks like after printing to ensure the printed version has the correct colours. It's better used as a main light than for a lamp as it would be too bright to be close to. However, it gives off a lot of light so will be bright enough not to need a table lamp in an average size room.
15 Aug 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
Sorry Derrick, I don't know. The ones I bought were 25w using the 'usual' B22 Bayonet cap type. Maybe check out the manufacturer's website at www.ecozone.com if you don't get any joy here. PJ
15 days ago by P. Johnson
votes
logic would suggest it can take it, but it must be all to do with the heat a bulb produces..(not wanting to melt the fitting), so again, as energy saving bulbs do not waste heat it would seem to be safe to assume "yes" ...
26 Nov 2014 by Graham and Gillian Sackett
votes
You definitely have a faulty bulb, mine gives a bright white light almost on start up.
10 Mar 2015 by sladebear
votes
It is a nice white light probably too white if you are looking for atmosphere but it is a great light that makes it easy to read anything or watch the TV without it getting in the way. Hope this helps.
14 Nov 2014 by Janieann
votes
Is this bulb dimmable 16 Feb 2014
Unfortunately not, but I still regard it as an excellent buy and have recently placed a further order for this item.
16 Feb 2014 by Trevor Davies
votes
Hi Nadia instructions on the packaging states "This device is not intended for use on dimming circuits. Never use more than 25 lamps per 20 amp branch circuit. Can be used with tees or photocells designed for fluorescent use." Hope this answers your question.
13 Feb 2014 by Linda
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers