on 1 September 2013
This just takes me back to the Spectrum! That,s a good thing. Annoying that I can,t easily do it. How challenging! Remember to release the brake before taking off again. Lovely.
on 6 December 2012
Very good and well done - it is still on mu Kindle Fire so It must still be challenging me
on 8 October 2013
Great game. Addictive and compelling. Was the free app of the day but would pay as certainly worth it. Well done to the designers.
on 14 October 2013
I keep crashing but it's easy if it's tilt control and when u get used to it
So get it it's and EPIC GAME
Bye
on 18 April 2013
Nicely balanced between pickup & play & simple flight simulator. Great, easy, skill progression / guided practice. Reminds me of the Small Rockets classics, Red Ace Squadron et al, though not as meaty. Still, creates a believable flying environment and control feel. Kept me playing a good while on my first go.
It is a great game but after a while it's free but after that you have to pay 0.99 dollars a month or a lump sum of 4.99 so if you will pay its a great game
on 17 February 2013
I think that this game is addictive as you get to fly your own plane I would really reccomend.this game
on 17 October 2013
This is one of the best games I have ever played, it out performs most pay-to-play games. The graphics are decent, the physics strange and the joystick controls are awkward, but it really feels like a WWI dogfight.
Please note that on the third practise mission the AI is very intelligent and can't be shaken off if it is behind you.
on 9 September 2013
As a beginner to flight sim its great. It is quit realistic and graphics are good. A simple flight game
on 23 September 2014
Controlls could be smoother, all in all though a great combat flight sim, reminds me a little of cfs. Range of planes is good and the tank element gives a good side game to the main battles. Team balance can be a bit of an issue at times, all though its not usually unbalanced for long. Would reccomend, 4 stars.