- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 662 KB
- Print Length: 285 pages
- Publisher: Mills & Boon; 1 edition (27 Jan. 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HZOANCE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #206,261 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Facing up to Fatherhood (Mills & Boon Modern) (His Baby, Book 3) Kindle Edition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
When a beautiful brunette wheeled a pram into Dominic Hunter's office, claiming he was the baby's father, he knew he could not have forgotten making love to her! But Tina was convinced that Dominic was Bonnie's father - even if he did insist on denying paternity - and she was determined to make this heartless seducer face you to fatherhood.
Heartless? Even Dominic couldn't resist baby Bonnie, whether she was his or not.
Seducer? Dominic certainly couldnt' resist Tina; never before had he wanted a woman so much.......
He's sexy, successful... and now he's facing up to fatherhood!
Loved this book.
It was an easy read and under 200 pages long. The first time it took me a few days to read as I just couldn't be bothered in reading and I had college work. The next few times I read it in an afternoon which is great.
This is the first Mills and Boons book I have read. I really enjoyed it and wanted Dominic to be little Bonnie's dad from the beginning, but you never find out if he is or not as he takes a DNA test and then tells the doctor that he doesn't want to know the results.
Also I wanted Tina and Dominic to get together they are so opposite each other that they are perfect for each other.
Once I started reading it properly I didn't want to put it down or for it to end.
I have read it about 4 times and will probably read it loads more aswell.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Some on-going twists - who really is Bonnie's father? Is Sarah a manipulative liar and Tina's loyalty is mis-placed?
A bit amteurish in places but an easy, entertaining read with a very nice, satisfying HEA.
Description from the book back cover:
When a beautiful, fiery-eyed brunette wheeled a pram into Dominic Hunter's office, claiming he was the baby's father, he knew he could not have forgotten making love to her! But Tina Highsmith was convined that Dominic, a successful stockbroker, was Bonnie's father - and she was determined to make this heartless seducer face up to fatherhood. Heartless? Even Dominic couldn't resist baby Bonnie, whether she was his or not, and never before had he wanted a woman - Tina - so much ...
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
- Books > Fiction > Women Writers & Fiction
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Fatherhood
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary