Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
votes
votes
yes, you can stitch the panel to your backpack without problems. the Length of the USB cable is 21 cm (the panel is designed to keep the charger in the pouch on the backside)
19 days ago by carlos antuña garcia
votes
In short Yes. The reason it doesn't mention all the battery packs is, I suspect, that once you get your head around the lower limit (around 5,000mAh) it will charge the whole range, it's just that while it would take say most of a day to fully charge a 5,000mAh battery it would take maybe a day and a half for a 10,000mAh unit and two days for a 12,000mAh. Okay once you get into the two/three day to charge size yu ought to be thinking about multiple panels. But I'm not going there! Have fun
21 days ago by Mr. John Wilson
votes
WHAT WEIGHT IS IT 23 days ago
I dont have the weight pros., but it dosent matter anyway.. it weights nothing at all..
23 days ago by Peter Eisoe
votes
I think you can use it on any device as its a stadard USB female output. You would just need the right adapter for your device. However, You can't charge it up from the mains but you can buy a technet power bank or similar and charge that up using this, or the mains.
23 Jul 2014 by Mr C.
votes
Yes it's compatible with the 10,000mAh battery. The charge circuitry in the battery also serves as a regulator for the solar panel output. If you're using the panel to charge phones or other items directly normally there should be no problem. However in very bright direct sun the panel delivers around 6 volts and the charging circuitry in some devices, as a protective feature, stop charging until the voltage drops a bit. In which case a charge regulator would be advisable.
22 Jul 2014 by Mr. John Wilson
votes
I could not tell what it is regulated at .but it charges my samsung note and my girlfriends htc phones .
15 Jul 2014 by richard bond-webber
votes
Hello, It can charge any usb connection. Smartphone and battery..
14 Jul 2014 by Peter Eisoe
votes
It charges my I pad 3 so I would have to say yes as long as there is sunlight I don't think that there is much this won't charge
3 Jul 2014 by Kenneth Todd
votes
It handled lite rain, but I was not comfortable enough to leave it out in the heavy stuff. It sat nicely inside my tent window then, charging my mp3.
25 May 2014 by Rob Chetwood
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers