- Explore the Deals & Offers Store for the latest deals on power tools, kitchen and bathroom fixtures, safety and security, decoration and more.
- Go to This Week's Savings in DIY & Tools and discover our offers of Over 50% Off, Top-Rated or Under £10 products. The range is refreshed every week.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
EasyAcc LED Flashlight Torch with Free Head Strap and Bike Mount, Adjustable Focus, Black
|Sale:||£8.83 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£17.16 (66%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Adjustable focus for use in different situations (just rotate torch head to adjust zoom). Perfect for hiking, mountaineering, and outdoor sports.
- Tail cap power switch with three levels of brightness: Once on, press gently to switch between bright, dim, and flashing modes, the last of which can serve as a warning.
- Made of high quality aluminum alloy and solidly constructed. Skid-proof, waterproof, explosion-proof, and shockproof.
- Output brightness of up to 500 lumens; can use 3 AAA size alkaline batteries or one 18650 rechargeable battery (batteries not included).
- What's Included: EasyAcc® Flashlight Torch, 1 bike mount, 1 head strap, and 1 hand strap.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Colour Name: LED Flashlight B Stlye
EasyAcc® make it easy
EasyAcc® Flashlight Torch - brightness just got easier
Why choose EasyAcc® Flashlight Torch?
1. Three Accessories for Increased Convenience
- Bike mount: Just fix the bike mount onto your bike.
- Head strap: To use as a headlamp, just wear the head strap on your head.
- Hand strap: Make the torch more portable & easier to carry.
2. Scientific Design
- Adjustable focus for use in different situations (just rotate torch head to adjust zoom).
- Three levels of brightness.
- Solidly constructed: Skid-proof, waterproof, explosion-proof, and shockproof.
1. Do not look directly into the flashlight.
2. Do not tamper with the torch head or separate the reflector from the light bulb.
3. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
1 x EasyAcc® Flashlight Torch
1 x Bike mount
1 x Head strap
1 x Hand strap
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Upon arrival I found in the box. . .
- The torch body which takes 3 x AAA batteries and is short at 5 inches long
- A quick-fix clamp that attaches the light to your bike
- A headband to enable the light to be used as a headlamp
- A lanyard/hand-strap for handheld use
- An adapter tube to enable a 18650 battery to be used instead of the AAA's. These batteries can be simply bought here on Amazon at different mAh powers.
There are no instructions with this light but it is all self explanatory and easy to work out! Also there are no batteries supplied.
I am very impressed with the build quality as this is a solid device that has definitely been made to take more than a few knocks. The manufacturers claim it is waterproof, shockproof and. . . . explosion proof!
Nicely finished in a anodized matt black aluminium alloy. Upon easily screwing the crown off to access the insides the small aluminium reflector has a very good mirrored finish. The Cree LED is well fitted and there's plenty of room inside for heat dissipation because these lights could get warm. Better dissipation means it will last longer. Just inside the crown under the glass is the 'frog eye lens'. I took it out and had a look at it. I was a tad surprised to find it was made from plastic rather than glass but still flawless to look at and functional nevertheless. There is a very good clip on the torch to attach it to say a rucksack, belt loop or D-ring on a jacket for a few mins if you're climbing. The clicky type button at the back end is also silicone.Read more ›
Firstly, this torch is bright. Really bright. While riding I sometimes catch my reflection in a far off window. It always takes me a second to realise the lunatic with a small sun on his bars is actually me. Commuting in traffic I feel very confident that other road users will be able to see me coming a mile off. That makes commuting through London a little bit less worrisome. Riding in the dark it performs very well, illuminating a good way ahead making top speed hooning nothing to worry about.
It has three modes, steady beam bright, steady beam slightly less bright, and flashing at full brightness. I mostly use the flashing mode as I imagine it saves the batteries to some extent. It is a quick flash, only a little slower than a strobe. Works well and doesn't cause any weird headachey or dizzying symptoms that you might expect from a proper strobe. Because it flashes so fast you can actually use it as a headlight in this mode in the pitch black, so you don't have to switch modes if you're swapping between lit streets and unlit parks/tow paths/the depths of space. Having said that switching modes is very easy, just half depress the on/off switch. Very convenient.
The focus ring is another nice touch. You can adjust the beam down to a tight beam all the way up to a ~120 degree flood. The light pattern is pretty even too. For commuting I like to leave it quite wide but not all the way. Gives a nice wide beam that projects 3-5m in front. If you always wanted to be a superhero you can screw the ring all the way in and project a sharp "M" (the shape of the LED surface) into the sky.Read more ›
There are three settings by clicking the button at the back on and off 3 times. First is your standard bright light, second is slightly dimmer and the third blinks which I am not too keen on.
I was slightly scared that the light would fall off my bike when going over bumps as the light only connects buy pushing it into the fitting but it holds very well.
As you probably know the weather has been horrendous of late but this light has passed the downpour waterproof test with flying colors.
The front will twist to widen the beam, i find the widest option best for the bike and the narrow for using as a torch.
5* Well built, Would highly recommend.
**25th Jan 15 Update**
My light started to dim than change settings without me pressing the button, I would start my journey with a high beam than 3 miles later it's flashing. I changed the batteries which seems to have solved the issue but if this is a battery issue it seems to be draining battery's at an alarming rate as I only started using the light on the 5th Jan for 4 days at 6 miles a day.
So that would mean that I went through 3 energizer batteries in the space of 72 miles. I will see how long the new one's last but my previous light lasted all through the winter months without a battery change.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A replacement for one I bought from another company that failed to come up to scratch when O ring couldn't keep the water out in the rain. Read morePublished 6 days ago by M Clarke
Generally satisfied: easy to mount on the bike, does provide good illumination. Could use a bit more brightness though.Published 13 days ago by owen
Not very hard-wearing and batteries don't last very long so you will always need to carry spares. In theory they last a while, but there is a noticeable reduction in brightness... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Amazon Customer
Ordered two....one was a really good, the second however was an EMPTY box!!! I was refunded fairly quickly to be fairPublished 22 days ago by Amazon Customer
Bright, reliable, functions are good. Solid piece of kit. Recommend - especially for the price.Published 1 month ago by Ginge237
This is a super powerful light; however, it runs the batteries down extremely fast. I have to replace them regularlyPublished 1 month ago by Matthew
Although the build quality and the package is not that bad (for the money you pay), the worst thing with this torch is the light! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Alfatech