on 3 July 2014
When I bought my Nexus 7 HD I bought with it an ASUS rubberised case.....what rubbish. So I went searching for a better one. I came across this one on Amazon and was sceptical because of the price. How wrong can you be, this case fits the bill in every respect. Good quality,good fit, nice looking, effective magnets. I am genuinely delighted.
Buy one you will not be disappointed.
on 10 June 2015
This case was exactly how I was expecting. It holds the tablet from the edges, unlike some others where you have slide inside. This allows one to access the edge of the screen (as some apps use that for quick access). The case is also sleek, so doesn't add much weight or thickness to the Nexus 7. Even with the case, the tablet seems pretty slim.

The charging port, headphone port and buttons on the side are easily accessible. The dual speakers on the back are not covered, so you do get the full sound. And needless to say, the back camera can also be used while having the case on. The cover flap closes by magnet, and opening/closing it smartly switches on/off the tablet.

EasyAcc is getting established as a reliable brand, offering many accessories for mobile devices, with good quality at a reasonable price. This Nexus 7 case is no different, and I have no reservation in recommending this product.
on 1 November 2014
The reviews on this case (217 of 'em currently) are the same as those listed for the other EasyAcc case advertised and which was then, about £3.00 dearer. I therefore ordered this one by mistake, when I really wanted the softer leather one.This is a good case but it hasn't got a soft leather feel to it, so I returned it and ordered the other one.Hence only 3 stars.
on 6 August 2014
Great alternative to the ridiculously priced Google branded case. I bought this for my g/f's Nexus 7, and will most likely get one for mine in the near future. The auto-off/on is a great feature I wish the Google branded one had. The only thing keeping me from giving this 5 stars is that it's really only a one position stand, especially on a smooth surface. I enjoy the two-position stands much better. Good quality product, and great price!
on 16 March 2015
This cover has lasted me a long time. The quality is good, leather texture feels high end and the magnetic clasp is strong. It does add a little heft to the Nexus but that is to be expected. I have to say though, it provides brilliant all-round protection. Although there are two angles you can put it in, only one is really usable, I'm sure you will figure that out yourself when you buy this.
on 30 December 2013
Fits nicely on my Nexus 7 2013, magnet feature is great for auto sleep and wake. The folding for the stand works fine too - useful for when watching movies. However, over the magnet they put a sticky tape that digs underneath it. When I tried to peel it off it just ripped which meant I had to use a scalpel to cut off the rest. Not sure why that was put there...
Overall great purchase.
on 27 September 2014
I got this case as a replacement for a tired looking mofred case. I had liked the mofred but the auto wake function never worked and swiping from the side in some apps was a pain.

This case is great however, minimum amount of fuss in holding it nice and snug which exposes the whole front of the nexus meaning easier navigation in apps. Also, great access to volume rocker and power switch.

The magnets work well making the stand nice and secure. I able to confidently use apps and press the screen whilst in the stand position.

The auto wake feature works perfectly with this case.

Quality seems good. However, I often hold the nexus by the folded stand flap and do worry that it may not hold up for very long. That is just a feeling as I'm only a couple of weeks in.

Despite that, possibly unfair, feeling I am happy with this product, the fit is nice, access to the screen and buttons is great and the auto wake feature is perfect. Well worth the cash so far.
on 4 January 2015
I bought this item at the recommendation of a friend
PROs:
The item arrived promptly.
I like the fact that it holds the tablet really well and it doesn't get undone easily.
The leather feel is really nice and it looks really, really good.
It fits the tablet just right and it is not bulky as some of the other cases I had. Ultra Slim really means Ultra Slim.

WISH IT HAD:
I wish there was an option to adjust the angles at which I can hold the tablet, especially when watching a move or something like that.
A longer USB charger (you can use any other one if you have any from a phone or an old device, though)

CONS:
A small issue after about 2-3 months worth of use is that one of the magnets from the lock came loose. I did not lose it and I managed to stick back in the socket but every now and then it comes out. I am afraid that if the other comes loose I might not be able to lock. Will update if it happens.
on 10 July 2014
Having owned both a Moko and a Poeti, I can safely say this is the best case out there. It wouldn't be had Moko not changed their design to Poetics! This is the only one with the correct ability to function as a stand - the clasp you see on the edge makes the magnet much stronger and easier to stand or even grip as I so when folded.

Only negative is the sides are maybe a bit too flush to the screen, and the cover seems to be prone to not falling flat after being folded in the stand form. To be expected!

So, my Moko first had both magnets come out and was a funky green colour, loved it. Bought a Poetic as its 4 magnets kept the device closed, no folding issues when flat. But the stand didn't work. The issue was multiplied when I got another Moko, so disappointing. This however, is just as good AA my first Moko. If only they added the extra magnet/spread them like Poetic, then they'd really be on to a winner!
on 8 May 2016
Pretty nice!

Pros
- Very slim fitting, compared to my previous Nexus case, which leaves the whole tablet viewable.
- Sleep feature is effective.
- Housing feels pretty solid. Holds Nexus securely, and hopefully protects from any drops.
- Good access to all relevant ports/buttons.
- Good price.

Cons
- Plastic, whilst secure, isn't best looking aesthetically.
- Stand is a bit fiddly. My previous case had a slot to secure stand to.
- Main front cover, despite having a strong magnet close, seems to be very prone to letting dust through to main screen. Basically, because of join in the middle, it is quite loose which lets in the dirt. (Old case had a strap that held secure)

Other than that, it's a good buy. Much prefer the feel of this to my old case. Delivery arrived before advertised.