Colour Name: Back To Brown|Change
Price:£11.81 - £45.98

on 21 September 2010
This rucksack is the perfect size for getting all the necessary things to and from work, clinical placement and uni. It's not big enough for large text books so don't buy it if you want to carry all your books around! I bought it for carrying the essentials, especially if running or cycling somewhere and it's perfect for that. A great buy and a bargain as well!
on 17 October 2013
I note that several people have complained that the product description does not identifiy this as a child's backpack. I think this is rather harsh. It is not a child's item but it is a small backpack. The dimensions are clearly stated and it is significantly cheaper than the full size Eastpak backpacks. I was deliberately looking for a backpack style handbag for my teenage daughter - not for school books or bags but for her to use as an alternative to a handbag - of which many teenagers don't seem to approve these days. This is an ideal size - the straps are plenty long enough for even a fairly chunky adult. It seems well made. The only reason for not giving five stars is that it is a little pricey for what it is - fabric is essentially plastic. However if this makes it more hardwearing and longlasting I guess it will be a good thing.
on 7 March 2013
This is a 10litre rucksack I purchased it for my mum as she likes to use this type of bag as a handbag.It is made from strong and sturdy material and is sure to last for some years.As always eastpak quality is great.Would not consider it suitable as a young child's school bag possibly as a sports bag for primary school or day bag for a school trip.
on 24 December 2012
Had read the reviews and thought it might be a good school bag. However, it was too small even as a school bag. Good quality product, but too small to be practical. Returned to Amazon.
on 9 May 2013
I brought this bag because it is small and I wanted a bag to use while horse riding. It is the perfect size and can fit a camera, sunglasses, phone, money etc.

Far too small if you are looking for a 'normal' backpack. I would recommend to horse riders and this is a really great price.
on 8 February 2012
I was expecting a full-size backpack as the product information did not make it explicitly clear that this bag is only 10L. i shouldn't have to further research a product to find out that apparently an 'Orbit' is marketed as a small bag.

Making the fact it's not full-size apparent should be of first importance.
on 7 August 2015
A thing of beauty. This is so smart. I bought it because all my other rucksacks have narrow straps and, having narrow shoulders, they are digging into my shoulder joints. A chest strap is fine for men, but not so useful for women. This has thick padded, wide straps, a padded back and is soooo comfy, bliss. I bought it mainly for dog walking. It is small, but the measurements are clearly given, even a pic of a man wearing it as a guide. And it is stated that it is a childs. Perhaps the critics should buy the adult version. Same price:) I can get my dog's coat, my light coat, small water bottle, small bowl, umbrella, phone, small purse and lots of doggy bags into it. Tiny critisism, a secure pocket inside would be good.
on 1 May 2015
All three of my kids use these as their school bags, crazily loaded with books and pack lunches, zips straining, straps groaning as they are overloaded day after day. But they can take it, My eldest finally broke hers after about 6 years ( through trying to get the zip closed over a metal pencil case that simply would not fit) and got another one, the other two are still looking good. Straps adjust well. Best schoolbag ever.
on 29 September 2012
I just received this today and unfortunately it wasn't quite the way I imagined it. It's smaller than I was hoping and it just about fits an A4 sized booklet - which isn't enough for me and I will send it back. Other than that I liked the colour "Coal" and the quality was good and worth the price, i'd say.
on 3 January 2013
The Eastpak Unisex Child Orbit Backpack was given as a christmas present. The recipient was looking for a small backpack to carry around a couple things and this was the perfect size. Quality as you would expect from Eastpak.