Colour: Into The Out Electric Blue|Change
Price:£24.99 - £83.39

on 18 September 2010
I ordered this rucksack for university, since I decided a rucksack would be more practical than a "messenger" bag. Of course rucksacks have a tendency to look a bit square/un-trendy so after much browsing the Easkpak site I decided on this one because it looks a little nicer than the average rucksack. After receiving it I'm not disappointed. I went for the "blackpannel" style which I think is a perfect compromise between trendy and understated. The bag is a nice size and whilst you wouldn't use it to go camping, it'll comfortably fit your laptop plus a few folders, maybe even a change of clothes and a towel.
My only gripe is with the laptop compartment. Whilst it'll fit 15" notebooks, it's raised by an inch or so meaning you'll probably have to "wrap" the bag around the top corners of the laptop to fit it in (which isn't really a problem, just means retrieving and packing it will require two hands). Additionally, the compartment itself isn't very tall which means you won't be able to fix anything larger than a netbook using the Velcro strap. This meant my 13" ultraportable was free to bump back and forth when nothing else was in the bag. Not a major issue, but one of those odd little design issues you find.
Still, overall I'd definitely recommend this bag, yes it does look nice in the flesh, not just the picture!
on 23 July 2015
I can now say this backpac has lasted a long time with use by my kids for school books and school trips on a daily basis for a few years. I don't even remember when I ordered this item. It is odd the request for a comment has come up now. But happy to give a happy testimonial.
on 10 September 2014
This was a specific request from my son at Uni - apparently everybody has them! To be honest, it was expensive and doesn't look like it's worth it but...so far so good: he has used it every day, it comes with a lifetime guarantee, and he loves it (which is all that matters!)
on 27 September 2015
Fantastic rucksack. Brought for my daughter who was starting secondary school who had been given a mountain of books. Strong, durable (doesn't wear) comfortable and lightweight... Perfect for school and travel
on 18 July 2011
This bag looks great, particularly given its size. It's comfy with my laptop in it and fits in a surprising amount of other things at the same time (e.g. tennis gear...minus the racquet). However, I think it could really do with some more compartments. If there's a lot of stuff in the bag it can be difficult to get the laptop out - a separate zipped laptop compartment would have been helpful. Plus, although there's a small internal pocket, it's not big enough to fit in a wallet etc, and I don't feel safe keeping that in the front pocket, which means I have to dig around for it in the main pocket whenever I need it. Still...good-looking, well made, comfy bag that was a very good price for what it is.
on 9 August 2014
Solid, feels like I could go to war with this thing. It also swallows stuff - I have no idea how so much gear fits in but fits in it does. You might not be able to lift it but you will be 100% sure it wont break even loaded with lead!
on 19 October 2015
My daughter ordered this as a high school bag. She loves it! Best bag she has ever had for school - fits all her files and books in, comfortable fit on her back even when full and it hasn't broken - unlike all the other bags she has had in the past.
Very stylish, good quality, excellent value for money and great colours. I may buy one myself!
on 4 February 2014
I absolutely love this rucksack. As I did expect I would as it's Eastpak - and you can be rest assured your purchase will be ok as Eastpak have a 30yr warranty scheme.
The bag is everything it is described as being. It's waterproof - I have expensive camera equipment in it at all times and water just slides off the bag. There is also a small zip pocket on the inside at the top big enough for a small lens.
The 'laptop sized' internal pocket is also great for books you want to keep away from water bottles etc.

A comfy, well made - and good looking - rucksak. I also love the colour 'Sunday Grey' :) would buy more if I could afford
on 2 April 2014
However, it was slightly small for my laptop which is 15". The top bit sticks out and when I tried it with the extra sleeve for protection it didn't fit. So, I had to return it as I wanted it mainly to travel with my laptop. However, I can only say good things about Eastpak as the backpack I am trying to replace is an Eastpak that lasted me 10 years, including university years where it would be packed full!!!!
on 6 October 2012
The backpack arrived quickly and is very spacious, there is plenty of storage room and the item is robust. I reccommend this product.

See one answered question