Colour Name: Chuppachop Red|Change

on 28 March 2015
I bought this to use to keep my mobile charger/Pad chargers, car charger adaptor and Anker battery all together in my main bag whilst travelling about. It's a perfect size and just what I was looking for. Nice quality and colour. Eastman is pretty hard wearing and washable. Could be used for anything really, pencil case, cosmetics etc. Quick delivery. Would recommend.
on 12 March 2016
Spacious and the material of the item is of high quality. I use this for stationary but i can see this being used for many different purposes, im sure it'll make a handy makeup bag or anything really. The zip is secure and wont open unexpectedly on its own. Its a high quality product at a great price.
on 19 May 2013
Bought this to put make up and other bits and bobs in so I could keep my handbag a bit neater. Fantastic looking as the print is unusual and catches everyone's eye when I have it out of my bag. The price was fantastic too as other brands that sell similar products can charge more for same size product. Knowing this brand too, I know this product will be hard wearing because of the material. Am considering buying more but with a different print as I know I will be able to find a use for these size cases.
on 31 December 2013
It's a pencil case, it's red and looks exactly as pictured. Can't fault Amazon's service, as ever. However this add-on business is starting to annoy me somewhat.
on 28 September 2013
I kept this as my printer ran out of ink and I couldn't print a returns label but really I saw much nicer pencil cases for much, much less. Nothing special at all and my son likes another one I bought him better.
on 8 September 2013
This is a nice little pencil case, seems strong and has enough space for a calculator to lay flat along the bottom. A little pricey, but only time will tell if it is worth the extra outlay.
on 24 July 2013
Strong pencil case for school however little smaller than I had expected from the image.Would also be suitable to use as a small make up bag for your handbag.
on 20 June 2013
really good quality, strong zip and trendy looking for any teenager, even though it is a litlle more expensive than others it is well worth the money IMO.
on 29 July 2013
Good material, beautiful colour. And very cheap. I reccomand Eastpak: very strong quality. My son loves it. And so do I.
on 16 February 2016
Came on time nice bright colour great pencil case but don't except to fit too much in there