Colour: Watermelon Red|Change

on 11 February 2010
I wasn't sure whether this would fit my particular East Coast high chair (the multi-position one) as other reviews I had read were from people who had different East Coast chairs, but am pleased to say it does. Its good quality and definitely makes it more comfortable for my baby. It also seems to help him sit better in the chair. Its very easy to slot in around the harness. Its very easy to clean.
on 17 January 2014
Awful. Doesn't fit the East Coast at all. No holes for straps to go through, as a result straps have to go over the insert which is impractical and uncomfortable. Straps then slip of shoulders of baby. Avoid. Should be zero stars.
on 3 March 2010
Great service, ordered and arrived next day. Was hoping it would fit PINTOY highchair as couldn't find these online anymore and it does, looks great too! Thank you.
on 3 January 2011
This is a great product & we have found it essential for our 6 month old daughter when using her new highchair. It is easy to clean & looks good too. However, it is quite slippy. Our daughter is quite small for the highchair & has only just started sitting unaided, so she does slip a little in the seat. This would be much worse without the insert and Im sure it will improve as she grows.
on 12 February 2013
We started using this when my sone was 6 months, for comfort and support. We are still using it at 28 months. It is easy to clean and is still in excellent condition.
on 26 June 2013
This makes a hard chair comfy, is easy to clean, bright and fun pattern and is due to be used a second time round. Good value for money.
on 28 August 2014
This chair was super value for money. Bought for Grandaughter. Easy to fold and stack away. Downside, the reigns that are fixed to the chair are rather ill fitting. Loose on the shoulders and not enough room for readjustment on the lap strap. Quite snug and my Grandaughter is only seven months old. May have to remove and find a way of adding own reigns before long.
on 29 November 2014
We bought it when she was 6 month old, she will be 4 y old soon and we use the chair almost daily (exactly the same wooden set as on the photo). Still bright colours and does what it supposed to do. I added additional stripes at the back and underneath to stop it sliding from the chair, otherwise good quality.
on 29 August 2014
Brilliant seat insert. Fits perfectly but was a bit fiddly to get the harness around it right. Quite slippery mind so be careful as you unclip harness as my son almost slipped out under the tray a few times. You need an extra hand trying to grab baby and un do harness
on 12 January 2016
FAULTY item, doesn't work, installed correctly by someone who fixes phones/tablets for a living and its the part that doesn't work

Can't even return for a refund because I don't have a printer to print out the label. Great