on 15 December 2012
This bracelet is very pretty & the black onyx beads contrast beautifully against the silver heart.
My wrist size is approx 6.5 inches, so I do find the bracelet is on the large size & falls a little way down my hand,
It doesn't bother me, but if you have a small wrist, you may find this annoying.
All in all, a lovely purcase at a reasonable price. I am very pleased.
on 10 April 2014
Well, I would say it does not look as it cost... The beads are very small, aroun 6-7mm not 8 and the charms are very small as well! Would not buy it for the price if I see it in live.
on 16 January 2014
This looks so cute and goes beautifully with my watch. Just be careful that the beads and the hearts are much smaller than the picture, making it more elegant.
on 4 June 2014
I had brought this for my girlfriend.
It comes in a nice box and looked great on her... for a week until she lost it.
Would recommend.
on 22 May 2014
Very pretty bracelet. beads are small but as advertised. Didn't want a chunky bracelet anyway. My daughter has her eye on it !
on 31 March 2016
Perfect bracelet: the size, the quality, the delivery time and the price are the perfect combination.
on 17 April 2016
Dainty small beads but very nice.good fit.I have large wrists.
on 12 December 2015