Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 February 2000
Like most of Scott Cunningham's books, this is a great resource for any Wiccan - either new or experienced. I've found many useful things in this book and can't recommend it enough.
on 15 August 2000
The spells included in here are that of simple natural magick, in my opinion, the best! It brings you back to the basics of life and magick - all you need is your good intent and the Earth's gifts. Everyone should read this book, it's very resourceful and, it works! Definitely one of the best Wiccan/Magick books I've read.
on 4 August 1999
As with most of Scott Cunningham's books I really recomend Earth Power for all Wiccans. His other books help us use are mind but this book helps us use the natural and beautiful power of the Earth.
on 7 July 2001
I can not be scream wow about this author. I've read a fair few in my time but Cunningham is one of a few that speaks to my heart.
Earth Power is exactly what it says on the tin, or book in this case :P Usin the elements and natural things like that, to form spells.
The book discusses and gives spells concerning Techniques, Magicks of Earth, Air, Fire and Water, then goin into magic using stones, trees, image, knots, candles, wax, mirror, weather, sea etc. Spells dont have to be just about the most expensive ingredients you can get. If the intent is there then you can do it with anything, and y not the things that are given to us to us and enjoy from? Spells in here abour about friends, love, healin, protection, the standard Wiccan kinda thing. One thing i do like about this book is the art work done by Robin Wood. You might recognize him from doin a Tarot Deck. Its quite refreshing to have a break from all the words for once. Silver RavenWolf has tried this with her own drawings in her books, but i think this is where the orignal idea came from. All the spells in here are for the solo witch and it has really opened my eyes that people pickin daisys or grass could be in fact doing a spell for gettin rid of stress etc. Magick is everywhere, and can be done anywhere.
on 26 February 1999
My friends and I just began on our own magical quest and I found that this book was a big help. It shows you how to use the earth as your guide in almost everything that you do in your wiccan walk. If anyone has any tips to give a beginner e-mail me please!! Amara_17@yahoo.com
on 30 March 1997
This book, By Scott Cunnningham, is truely Brillant!
Here within these pages, lie the answers to all of our needs
and desires. Magick is in the soul and the mind, just
waiting, like a hidden tressure,to be sought out and found.
In this spectacular book, the author shows techniques, of how
to tap into these powers, which we all behold. And with the
tools of minerals, oils, and stones... we are capable to
manifest all of our dreams and desires. Scott cunningham,
not only shows how to establish goals thru meditations, he
also provides the inner skills needed, to release the energy
created, in the pursiuts of making dreams a reality.
I highly recommend this book, to all.
on 17 August 2003
This book does what it says on the cover. It provides techniques of natural magick for the solitary prcatitioner of magick, although the exercises can be done within a group. However, the very -pardon the pun- nature of the exercises are very focused, so would therefore be effective if done alone. There are all types of exercises that hone communicative skills with Nature in its various forms;Part II concentrates on elemental magic; earth, air, fire and water exercises, with Part III concentrating on natural magic using earth materials such as stones, trees, candles and the sea.
The book also gives you the basics for communication with Nature, and there are three useful appendices that interpret the magic of colours, runes and herbs. Another of Cunnigham's useful and wonderful books.
on 27 December 1997
This book is great for the natural magick practitioner, it offers many aspects of magick, without the worry a complications of other types of magick.
on 5 July 1999
This book (and pretty much every book by Scott Cunningham) is great for new Wiccans. Mr. Cunningham does a great job presenting this wondrous religion in an easy-to-learn way. I was saddened when I learned that the author passed away a few years back. But at least we have his wonderful books.
on 5 September 2002
If you're thinking of dipping your toe into the magic pool this is a great place to start. You don't need to be an expert on the Kabbalah,or a member of the Golden dawn. Anyone can try these spells and techniques. Cunningham wrote in a very warm, easy to digest style.
It's also a perfect book to chill out to. Try reading it in a warm bath by candlelight. A relaxing and meditative read. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.