Colour Name: Pink|Change

on 9 February 2015
I was generally happy with this product because I wanted something quiet and discreet (these are quiet and discreet) and in 18 carat gold as anything else irritates my skin. The quality isn't bad. However, please note that they are NOT pink. Not even vaguely. More a sort of slightly grey colour. I was quite happy with this, but if you're looking for something pink these aren't it. On my computer monitor they look slightly lilac, and they aren't that either.
on 19 January 2013
I am very disappointed with these earrings. They look lovely in the picture but when they arrived the colour was different on each earring. One was really light peach ( almost white) and the other one was a much darker peach colour. This was very noticeable. I tried sending them back and ordering a replacement pair but the second pair also were not a good colour match. I would not recommend them.
on 31 October 2014
I am so disappoint with those earrings!!!!. The color is not a pink at all, it looks like beige!. The earrings do not like at all like the picture. Total waist of money.
on 24 March 2011
First of all,Incredible service.The item arived in very good time and good condition.
Secondly,the earrings are so beautiful.They are gorgeous in peach color and with the 18ct gold clasp.I did had an idea of the size of the pearls as I have an other 5mm pearls earring but white pearls and the clasp are set on 9ct gold.

At the moment I am looking to see if I can find a necklace 5mm pearls with 18ct gold to match the earrings.Shame that Miore don't sell it.

I recomend it.
on 15 January 2015
These earrings are quite lovely and I am very pleased with them. However take note they are very definitely NOT pink, not even a hint of pink. So if you want pink don't buy these!
on 23 July 2014
Very pleased with product, bought it as a gift for my sister Birthday.
Earings looks great and even more than quality I love colour which is original and fits young as well as older person.
Miore is really good brand.
on 10 January 2013
For the price these are great value as well as being slightly different from 'normal' colour pearls. The main thing is my wife loves them.
on 3 June 2015
I don't know whether the colour is peach exactly, but it has a nice warm tone which looks classic and quietly luxurious. I also really appreciate being able to get something in 18 carat gold so they don't irritate my skin, and which also makes them a bit more luxurious. Nice quality, discrete, classic, I like wearing them to work.
on 9 July 2015
lovely size, odd colour - neither pink nor white but charming in their difference. Great present, well appreciated. Happy :)
on 3 June 2015
I love these. The colour is wonderfully delicate with an inate warmth. The pictured colour does not do it justice.