Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 26 Jan 2010 11:57:04 GMT
Agma says:
In my past experience there was nothing worse than reading a review so early the game couldn't have even been finished, and being usually poorly written these really used to annoy me.

Is it me or can it be true? has Amazon taken a great and bold step forward by removing early reviews on games before their release?

Posted on 26 Jan 2010 14:18:05 GMT
I dont think so... If you go on Amazon.com they've had reviews up on there for weeks, maybe its because people over here haven't actually managed to get early copies of it yet or they just haven't posted the reviews yet, but seriously go check the Amazon.com site and you will see alot of early reviews that are poorly written

Posted on 28 Jan 2010 06:46:48 GMT
US had an early releace but only by 3 days, so most of them cant be authentic.

its sad that a game cant run on its own metits or flaws because fanboys allywas rate them high, if there good or bad or evan not out. its one of the reasons i dont trust reviwers anymore, that and every major title was given ether 10/10 or 9/10 for being know not good. Take GTA4 for instence it was prased over and over again for doing what GTA 3 did in HD (almost 10 years ealyer) ignoring its sequils and improvements. the game can be fun but i would rate it a 7/10 because of the mass content it missed compared to its predicesor San Andreass.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  26 Jan 2010
Latest post:  28 Jan 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Mass Effect 2 (Xbox 360)
Mass Effect 2 (Xbox 360) by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (297)