on 5 March 2013
My 8-month old son is obsessed with my keys, the remote control, and my phone so I thought this looked like the perfect play set for him.

The keys are quite nice and can (so far) divert his attention from my own keys, so happy enough with those. They have 4 little buttons on them which make different sounds when pressed (doorbell, motorbike, car lock, horn).

The remote control is quite nice, makes sounds when the buttons are pressed and if you press the numbers it says the number aloud (in an English accent, not American). You can also change the language from English to Spanish or French.

The smartphone is the one I'm really disappointed with. It has a screen with pictures on it of various 'apps' (calendar, camera, clock etc - there are 16 in total). Pressing the 'apps' makes various sounds and little phrases. Personally I think they could have made it a lot more interesting and this barely holds my son's attention at all, and certainly doesn't seem to remind him of a smartphone in any way - maybe the bright blue colour doesn't help. I also have a fisher price toy smartphone, and although it's a bit big and chunky they've done a much better job of making it interesting for the child.

The volume on the phone is low but I believe that this is because being a toy phone, it is expected that the child will be holding it right up to his ear, so I am happy with the low volume.
on 30 December 2011
Bought for my 10 mth old gradson who loves the TV remotes & everyones mobile phones. The keys were the most popular. The remote kept him fasinated for quite some time but the phone was way too quiet. That is until my son in laws father took it apart and rewired it now it works great. Good old grandada Pete.
on 13 May 2014
I bought these for my Grandson and he loves them , he plays with the remote when watching monsters inc. , he played with the iPod when I'm on my iPad and he takes the car keys when we go out in the car . The price is amazingly cheap and ready to go . I would definitely recommend this to family & friends .
on 18 March 2014
I got this for my newborn for Christmas as he was born in December and figured he will enjoy it sometime this year. My 3 year old daughter however has enjoyed showing her little brother how they work and has kept her entertained as well. My favorite part is the sounds aren't obnoxious and the volume isn't too loud. This won me over as anyone with little ones know they will press the same button over and over and over again which can be a test of patience in itself.
on 27 May 2014
A must for any parent who is fed up of a dribble covered remote or phone. My little one loves these and they have provided hours of fun, still after almost six months they are one of the favourite go to toys. Only minor point is that the sticker on phone is a paper sticker, not ideal when most little ones love to chew things.
on 27 November 2013
I bought this for my daughter and she is really happy with the three things. She loves the remote control and the key ring. The phone is not as good as expected, the sound is so soft that you can hardly listen to it.
on 23 September 2014
Very Good Product! My Daughter Loves It!!!! But......... A Bit Of Advice!! Try And Hide The £20 Mark A Little Better That's On The Box, Especially When Selling For £22.60!!!!!!! Plus The Toys Came In GREY And Not Bright Colours As Shown In The Photo!!!
on 28 October 2013
This arrived very quickly and was as described. Bright colours and lots of different sounds. Is for a Christmas present so withheld one star as product not tested by the eleven month old it was bought for.
on 12 March 2014
I bought this for my grandson's 1st birthday. He was constantly trying to play with his Mum's car keys, remote control etc. He loved this and the keys go with him everywhere. A great present.
on 6 July 2013
We bought this for our baby boy as he loved getting hold of our remote control. He likes playing with this set but, is not fooled by the remote control! He still prefers the real one.