EZOWare Black Bluetooth Wireless Mini Keyboard For Apple iPad 4 3 2, iPad Mini ; Acer ICONIA W510, ICONIA W700, ICONIA TAB A110, Iconia Tab A210, Iconia Tab A700, ICONIA A510, ICONIA TAB A200, ICONIA TAB A100, Iconia A500, Iconia A500, Iconia W500
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Brand new generic multimedia wireless keyboard. Bluetooth Ver.2.0.Currently works only with: iPhone 3GS with iOS 4.0+ iPhone 4 iPad iPod Touch 4th Gen PC with Bluetooth HTPC with Bluetooth Samsung Galaxy Tab/S (NOT VERIZON/SPRINT VERSION) .Note: Do not work with almost all current Android/google/Blackberry phones.
- A Bluetooth Wireless Adapter (NOT INCLUDED). Require a Bluetooth Wireless Adapter to contact with this keyboard.
- Keyboard Layout: 49 keys / QWERTY
- Unique "IME" key for input method switch on iPad. Color LED for working status indication. Built in intelligent power management software, Standby and Sleep mode to save power.
- Built-in rechargeVable Li-Ion battery; charge by a USB Type A to Micro USB cable (30 inch, INCLUDED) connect to your computer with USB port(s). Frequency band: 2.4 - 2.4835GHz unlicensed. ISM band.Weight: 1.6 oz.For Bluetooth HID (Human Interface Device) Enabled devices only.Please check your device SPEC Before purchase
Bluetooth Wireless Mini Keyboard for iPhone, iPad, Cellphone, Tablet, PC, etc.
This wireless mini handheld keyboard with Bluetooth wireless technology provides up to 30 feet of typing features. This super lightweight keyboard for PS3, iPad, iPhone, iPod, computers, tablets, cellphones, etc. is ideal for typing emails, chatting and playing games. It features pocket size with a sleek and slim design and an extended battery life for hours of typing.
Keyboard Layout: 49 keys / QWERTY
3 Special keys for Mac PC
6 Multimedia keys for iPad & PC
IME key for input method switch on iPad
Color LED for working status indication
Built-in intelligent power management software, Standby and Sleep mode to save power
Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
Bluetooth Version: 2.0
Frequency Band: 2.4-2.4835GHz unlicensed
Receiving Sensitivity: -75dbm (standard)
RF Output Power: 4dbm maximum
Operating Range: up to 30 feet (10 meters)
Charging Time: 2.5 hours
Dimension: 114 x 60 x 9 mm
Weight: 1.6 oz.
Battery Duration: about 50 hours (constant use), 400 hours (standby)
Turn on keyboard, on/off switch located next to the charger port
Press the connect button located on the top right corner of the keyboard to pair with your device
Blue LED light will flash to indicate pairing mode has been activated
Go to Bluetooth settings of your device and select "Bluetooth mini Keyboard" from the list of available devices
Complete pairing by using Bluetooth keyboard to type in the 4 digit numerical code prompted on the screen then press enter
Note: For Bluetooth HID (Human Interface Device) enabled devices only. Please check your device specs before purchasing this product.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
-performs its intended function as a keyboard
-light and convenient
-good battery life (from what I can tell)
-browser navigation keys when holding the function button
-comes with a mini-CD rather than a paper instruction booklet
-on-off switch is difficult to use
-the front cover tries to come off during use (at least for mine)
Overall, I like it. Once I finally figured out how to connect it, it works well enough. For the $10+shipping I paid it's an adequate keyboard. If it'd been $20, I'd want a refund.