- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: Pavilion Books; Mini Ed. edition (6 Sept. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1862057257
- ISBN-13: 978-1862057258
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 1.8 x 20.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (18 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 137,608 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
EXtreme Golf: The World's Most Unusual, Fantastic and Bizarre Courses: The World's Most Unusual Courses Hardcover – 6 Sep 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
Duncan Lennard is a freelance journalist who contributes to various publications including Golf World and Today's Golfer. Added to his broad writing experience, he has interviewed many of the world's greatest golfers. A keen golfer himself, whilst travelling the world in 2001 Duncan had the opportunity of playing some of the more extreme golf courses in far-flung places. He lives in Kettering, Northamptonshire.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Saw this and as he is an avid reader thought this would suit.
He was delighted .
Well packaged and great delivery
A salutary lesson for fair weather players!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought as a gift for my friend. Very interesting information in there and he loved it.Published 8 months ago by Peter M.
brilliant buy very good delivery times would buy again from merchant