Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
vote
Yes. You obviously need a WiFi connection to the internet, then this should help http://support-uk.pure.com/kb/articles/165-adding-your-own-stations-to-the-pure-connect-list
25 Mar 2014 by Arboreal Cephalopod
votes
I did not need a computer to set it up but I did need to download the user manual. The radio was reviewed on BBC's Click programme which suggested it was more complex to use than other types, but I think it is fine. Buy the battery pack though because it maked the radio more useful around the home.
30 Apr 2014 by Abdullah
votes
The Pure Evoke Flow radio has a two year warranty
24 Feb 2014 by Tweetie6
votes
this machine is total rubbish and more than likely won't be working anyway
24 Nov 2014 by Mr M Lunt
votes
Nope, it is Wi-Fi only. Ethernet is not required, the bandwidth needed is minimal. Just ensure you buy a Roberts though if want decent build quality.
21 Oct 2014 by Mr. Paul Clarke
votes
No idea. I bought this for my daughter, she loves it but has never wanted to turn the display off so doesn't know if it can be done.
30 Aug 2014 by Alan Fletcher
votes
No. This function is actually quite limited. It also occasionally crashes on BBC.
30 Apr 2014 by Dr. R. James
votes
of course you can. This is an International Internet Radio. I use it in Thailand and I can listen music from all countries in the world.
19 Apr 2014 by Cinephile
votes
Yes. Once you are connected to the internet you can listen to radio stations from any country of your choosing anywhere in the world.
19 Apr 2014 by SC
votes
FlowServer enables you to play music streamed from your computer on your Evoke Flow. It is available for Microsoft® Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Apple® Mac OS X Leopard and Snow Leopard. To download a copy of FlowServer: 1. Go to the Pure Connect website at connect.pure.com. 2. Click the Downloads link at the bottom of the page. 3. Choose the version of Pure FlowServer that's suitable for your computer.
16 Jun 2014 by Mr. D. Bell
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers