Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 March 2011
I have struggled with EU law when using the recommended textbook at university, so coming across this I thought it was worth a go.
The layout is very attractive to the eye, and makes reading the textbook less of struggle than some others, but the content is very well explained and covers many key aspects and issues relating to EU law.
Would definately recommend to any students studying EU law!
on 17 October 2010
Really really useful for my EU law course, explains it much better than the other textbook recommended for the course.
on 12 May 2012
As a law student i must say that this book is helping me well in revision and the understanding of E.U law. Very good for University students who are finding E.U law difficult.Well Written.
on 14 December 2011
I have used this for my second year, and can tell you this is the only book you need, it is just great. For coursework and exam.
on 8 November 2014
I gave it to my friend, he said it was useful, the cases are straight to point. however, some part are far too brief
on 5 April 2014
It was not my favorite subject but i guess reading the book enabled me to pass, just. So it was worth it.
on 1 November 2014