Size: Size 14 (Manufacturer Size:40)|Colour: Blue - Blau (406 CINDER BLUE)|Change

on 15 April 2014
this coat is amazing as I bought it for my mum and she loves it. its not to big and its not to small, its just right.

what I like about this coat is that it doesn't make you sweaty in the summer and keeps you cool. its material is great and this coat is perfect for a woman. it looks good in black and there are no bad things about it.

the delivery was quick and there's nothing else to say except for its GREAT.
on 8 July 2014
The coat was very nice and of good quality but no good if you are on the small side as the lapels looked too big , the length too long and generally just too fussy. I am sure it would look lovely on a much taller person.
on 22 July 2014
I love this trench coat! Only downside is that one of the buttons was not sewn on properly and has come off after only a few times of me wearing it.
on 18 May 2014
I was happy with this order it arrived a day earlier than expected. A good coat which fits well and the price was right for an Espirit coat.
on 24 August 2015
Lovely fabric, stylish yet practical. Dry clean only but comes up will each time. Slight sheen to fabric which adds to the look of quality.
on 4 May 2014
This coat is great. A great fit, nice detail to the buttons and a lovely silky lining. It's a very bright red, which I love!
on 9 April 2014
Sleeves are a little long and I had stitch a button back on after one wear but apart from that the coat is very good.
on 30 April 2014
Hello, I mean that they are not satisfied with the product order that does not look like the photo and is too big