ERNO LASZLO Firmarine Eye Serum 15 ml
|Price:||£125.00 (£833.33 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Add the qualifying item to your Shopping Basket via the Add to Basket button on the product information page.
- The price of the free sample will be discounted on the final order checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- The free sample is only available with the purchase of a qualifying item dispatched from and sold by Amazon.
- The promotion is valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to cancel it at any time.
- If you do not purchase the qualifying item added to your Shopping Basket, the discount will not apply.
- The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages.
- The qualifying item and the free sample must be purchased in one order and dispatched to a single address.
- The free sample is non-returnable.
- No delivery costs will be charged for the free sample.
- If you remove any of the promotion items from your Shopping Basket or violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will not apply.
Refresh and visibly firm the delicate skin around your eyes with a gentle, weightless preparation that protects against environmental damage.Benefits
Spirulina Maxima feeds collagen growth and revitalises firmness. Aloe extract calms, soothes and moisturises.Suggested Use
Use after toning. Apply serum on the skin beneath eyes. Smooth over the eye area.More about this item
Complete the regimeCurated by: Judit Galambosi
ERNO LASZLO Lead Therapist
Use these products to firm the skin with super nutrients that rejuvenate elasticity.
Founded in 1927 by Hungarian-born dermatologist Dr. Laszlo, this eponymous brand is famed for its pioneering and world-renowned range. Creating tailor-made products specifically formulated to confront the signs of premature aging, environmental hazards, and the stress of a modern lifestyle has earned Erno Laszlo its reputation for 85 years of kept promises. It’s a legacy that continues to this day.