on 22 April 2014
love everything about it,the price,color,smell, quality and the packaging.Such a perfection.I have a very dry lip and this balm really suits me.Highly recommended.
on 10 February 2014
Love this product, makes you're lips smooth and soft. And the deliver was super fast less than two days from the the day I purchased. Will defiantly but again.
on 21 February 2015
Lovely lip balm! Is easy to use because of it's sphere-like shape. Rolls easily all over mout, and leaves with a wonderful taste. On the other hand, Summer Fruits doesn't taste quite like I imagined. On the first try of Honeysuckle Honeydew, it wasn't too tasty. But, I don't like honeydew, so that could be why!

The price is very expensive for what you get. Other cheaper lip balms like Vaseleine do the same job (if not better!) and are much much cheaper.

Overall, a nice lip balm with a sliky feel to it. Amazed by how it always shuts on the same part!
on 16 March 2015
Just what my teenage daughter wanted at a much cheaper price She hasn't stopped going on about them since she got them. And they smell really nice too!!
on 18 February 2015
Good lip balms good delivery very cheap I'm happy
on 2 April 2016
The lip balms are cute and I like the sphere shape but they don't smell very good. I would not buy these again I think they are a bit over rated and they are quite expensive.
on 23 February 2014
After using vaseline/bursts bees/nivea/chapstick/ soap and glory, practically every lip balm under the sun I found the perfect one for me.
Nourishing, tastes fantastic! super soft and the perfect size for any handbag.!
on 19 April 2014
Arrived promptly, will be giving as a gift for Easter instead of an Egg ... Have heard great things about these lip balms so fingers crossed !
on 18 March 2015