Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
votes
It fits any low shank machine. As long as you have a low shank, and most modern ones are, it should fit. If you see the 2 little prongs in the picture, the foot screw goes through those. This screw needs to be down low on the shank for the round darning plate to touch the fabric when the pressed foot is down. Hope this helps.
27 Feb 2014 by E. V. Stewart
votes
You have to remove the whole holder by loosening the large screw on the left hand side just above the foot. With a little bit of manoeuvering it fits in. Work slowly - it will fit.
19 Mar 2014 by Liz R
votes
Think it's fairly universal so should be ok
2 Jul 2014 by Christine Nichol
votes
sorry don't know that answer as my machine is a brother
10 Jun 2014 by Sylvia Hutchins
votes
It does but I did not manage to get a good quality stich so I had to buy another darning foot (the original from Janome- it is transparent plastic)
31 Mar 2014 by folly
votes
My machine is a brother computerised anniversary,this foot works fine on mine
28 Mar 2014 by Sylvia Hutchins
votes
if your machine can sew with other universal feet, I would think it will be ok
22 Mar 2014 by jenny
votes
I'm not 100% sure of the model of machine you have, but from a quick search on the internet it looks very similar to my machine, and this foot works perfectly with it. This foot will fit any screw on, low shank machine. So if you have to unscrew a bolt using the help of a coin to remove your machine's foot, you've got a screw on. And if the vertical space from the screw to the bottom of the foot is under 1cm (I believe, don't quote me on that) you have a low shank machine. Have a quick search for the difference between high and low shank and you'll see, but I am quite sure this foot will fit your machine!
17 Mar 2014 by Emma P.
votes
I think the foot is a fairly universal fit.
27 Feb 2014 by Christine Nichol
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers