on 11 April 2014
I’m really pleased with this juicer I have used it twice a day ever since I purchased it!
When I saw on the news that they now recommend you eat 7 fruits & vegetables a day to stay healthy I decided a juicer was the answer. It comes apart easily and if you put a plastic bag in your sink to collect all the bits, its very easy to clean It takes exactly 6 minuets. Though not stated on the amazon website, the juicer is a 'Bosco' and at £37.99 its a bargain !
on 2 May 2014
No Hassle , this juicer is really very easy to use, i was amazed to find it at such a low price, well recommended product,
easy to clean and ready again for the next use
on 20 May 2014
Ordered blind as it was on sale without knowing the brand as it was cheap and a cheap birthday present. Thew brand turned out to be Bosco, which is a well known maker of espresso machines. Made of plastic but its so easy to clean (5mins) and boy is it fast!
on 10 September 2014
Ummmmm....well yes it works well as in its really fast and has a large feed so you don't have to chop fruit and veg up too small and it's also very reasonable price wise and not too noisy and it looks good and delivery was quick and it was well packaged so why only two stars?...the pulp it produces is far too wet which means a lot of waste so basically it will cost you a fortune in fruit and veg for very little juice...a good juicer is expensive but a cheap juicer is a false economy, I've hardly used this machine because it produced so little and I'm now looking at getting one three times the price just because its something I know I will use a lot so for me it will be worth it, if juicing is going to be just an occasional thing then as far as that goes its a pretty good machine in comparison to all the others in its price range.
on 15 June 2014
I am really happy with my juicer! i use it everyday since i got it, it works wonders, its easy to clean, fast and practical.. it is a bit larger that i expected, but i looks good in the counter top!!
on 16 June 2014
Bought this as I didn't want to spend a lot on a juicer for when I wanted the odd fruit and veg juice here and there.great quality and does the job.
on 28 May 2014
Got this as just started juicing, works very well, simple to use easy to put together , easy to strip and clean
on 9 June 2014
Chose this rating because it wasn't specified in description of the products you had to peel certain fruits before juicing so isn't practical when juicing lots of oranges to have to peel them first. You also,have to,pay postage to return the item
Which is heavy. Supplier wasn't very helpful.
on 11 September 2014
When they work they are good but they breakdown. I only juice once every two days just for me alone and it has trouble juicing apples and pears, so carrots and hard vegetables would be out of the question. very annoying this is the second one that has broken down in less than three months.
on 24 June 2014
very disappointed in this purchase, it may be the make of this machine as iv never heard of it, big mistake stick to the ones you know reason for my disappointment is that the pulp sprays everywhere, feeding tube, lid and filter all full of pulp, stop using it now after 6 uses.